New Book + Author's note!!!!!!

This is the new book I'm working on! Let me just say I'm so excited because I have so many new ideas for this

This is the new book I'm working on! Let me just say I'm so excited because I have so many new ideas for this. Ok, so it's not a werewolf book although, after I'm thinking to do another werewolf book since I'm obsessed with werewolf books. But for now, I'm working on this! This story should be up once I'm finished editing and rewriting MTME, so be on the lookout for that if you're interested! I think this story is going to classify as teen fiction but, idk. If u decide to read it and think that it should be in another genre please say so because I'm still unsure.

And now for the note! I just want to say thank u so much. You guys have supported my writing throughout the whole book and it's definitely kept me motivated to keep writing. This book has come way farther than before, like I said before, I thought I was going to get 5 views at the most. I'm tearing up right now, thank u guys! I really love writing and I'm happy people like it. Even though I know it's not the best. I would say thank you again but I think I'm repeating too much and you get the idea. Haha! Ok so yea, (I have to say it again) thank you for coming on this crazy ride with Me, Daphne, Arron, and the rest of the cast! So yea!

The End

Finished: April 9, 2017