Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves

Hey guys! It's me again with another chapter! This was supposed to be more exciting but it came out kind if iffy. It would be better if I had more time but I didn't because tomorrow, Sunday, is my birthday! So yeah, but all in all I hope you enjoy! Oh an thank you to the lovely Alexia092 for making that amazing cover for me!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

Okay so when Arron arrived at my house it all went chaotic. My dad started yelling at Arron and you can already guess how that went. He then kicked him out and he left.

I would have gone after him if my dad were in a better mood. So then Kat and Zander had to leave as they saw that the situation that we were in was getting more... intense.

So that left me with an angry father who sent me to my room a few seconds after. Which is stupid because I'm the one that should be mad that he kept this from me for the longest time. I mean my mother is a vampire? What the heck!

Well that's what happened last night. Currently I am laying on my bed watching some Netflix while I await the time to come because after all, my friends and I are now in good terms, which means we are going to hang out.

We have decided that we are going to the movies and afterwards get some ice cream. After that, I would go to hang out with Arron and Sydney.

After a little while, I decide to start getting ready. I do my makeup and put on some casual clothes. Nothing much. After I was done, I go downstairs to grab my shoes and small purse.

After a little bit, I hear the door bell go off. I opened the door to be surprisingly faced by Arron, Kat, Sydney, Zander, Luke and Ben. What?

"Uh... What are all of you doing here?" I ask them.

"Well, we decided to, in order to make it up to you, we would all hang out and you know, have fun," Arron said.

"Okay...," I said still confused.

We went in two separate cars. The first car being Arron's which had obviously Arron, Ben, Luke and because Arron wouldn't let me into the other car, me. On the second car, Zander's, it had had Zander, Kat, and Sydney.

Like last time, they wouldn't tell me where we were going. So here I was, in a car full of werewolves, taking me to an unknown place. Huh.

The way there was very chatty though. Luke and Ben started talking to me while Arron was driving and joined into the conversation a couple times. Let me just say that Luke and Ben are the funniest pair ever! They had me laughing the whole way!

Once we were closer to wherever they were taking me, they made me close my eyes or else, and I quote, 'We will cut your hair so you're bald and stick it onto you with glue so then your a werewolf too.' Yep, that's right, and I could tell they weren't kidding. So I closed my eyes.

Once I felt the car come to a stop, I was about to open my eyes but Arron said, "Not yet Daphne."

When he said my name it made me melt inside a little. I heard the three doors open and then they got out. Then, I heard someone next to my door and they opened it. They leaned over me, unbuckling me, but on the way, they touched my hands either accidentally or purposely.

It instantly sent little bits of electricity up my arm. I just barely stopped myself from gasping and opening up my eyes. Arron noticed and let out a soft chuckle. He helped me out of the car and led me forward.

He then leaned into my ear closely as to so I felt his breath and whispered, "You can open your eyes now."

I open them and I saw we were at the fair. It had so many rides of different colors and sizes. It was empty except for a couple people by the rides and stands. What?