Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight

Oh my freaking cheese! My book is #60 in what's hot in werewolf! Thank you guys soooo much! Omc I just can't believe it!!!! On another note, congrats to @flyingbird_19 for being the first to answer the question correctly of the last chapter! In case u were wondering, the answer to why the library was busy was because it was fully booked. So congrats to them for figuring it out! Anyturtle, on with the chapter!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We're surrounded by vampires. Or should I say me, as I am the only human here and I don't know if I can trust this Kyle guy. Kyle turns to look at me and then moves to stand in front of me.

"Watcha doing here boys?" Kyle asks them as they start closing in more, hissing.

"Oh don't mind us, we're just here doing our job," one of the vampires hisses, looking at me.

I felt like a specimen being examined with a microscope under his look.

Without removing my eyes from the vampires, I whispered to Kyle, "Do you know them?"

Keeping his gaze on the other vampires as well, he whispered back, "Yes, they're not good news though."

He got into a fighting stance in front of me, and told them, "Four against one? It hardly seems fair fellas."

With that the battle begun. He lunged at one of the vampires but they all went against him. One punched him in the stomach but he was able to throw him off. He was quickly replaced by another one. I don't know how he was able to fight them off but it seemed as if he was doing a good job. I just stood there frozen.

I mean really what could I do? I don't know how to fight. I just stood there watching the battle unfold. I got distracted for one second and when I looked back, I could only count three vampires, not counting Kyle. I looked around but couldn't find him anywhere. I started to breathe hard as I knew that his dissapearance was nothing good.

I heard something land with a thud behind me so I quickly turned around. It was the missing vampire. He started slowly coming close to me and I started walking backwards. He had this creepy grin plastered on his face as he walked closer to me.

"Uh Kyle!" I shouted, not removing my eyes from the vampire in front of me.

"I'm a little busy Daphne!" he shouted back with a strained voice.

In just a blink of an eye, he was grabbing me by the neck and barring his fangs at me. I don't know how, like really don't know how I managed to punch him, making him loosen his hold on my neck. I managed to twist so that I could kick his talingaling and break free. Just as I was about to get ready to "fight" a wolf came out of nowhere and attacked him.

I didn't need to look at the wolf closely to recognize it was Arron. I guess that after he marked me the bond grew stronger as I could strongly feel the connection between us. He finished him off and went to attack the other vampires. Now the only vampire left was Kyle. Arron moved to attack Kyle but before he could, I ran in front of Kyle.

"Arron don't, he helped me," I said, holding my hand out in front of me.

He growled and ran behind a trash can. He came back with only a pair of jeans on. My eyes drifted to his abs and chest. So built and ho- Stop it Daphne! Focus!

"Daphne get away from him!" he growled.

I scowled. Who is he to tell me what to do?!

"No Arron, I didn't need your help, and I don't need it now," I said.

"Ohoho so that's what you call not needing help? You don't even know how to fight!" he laughed without humor.

"Yes so if you could please leave me alone." I said, with a final tone.

He scoffed and mumbled something under his breath. He turned on his heel and left.

I let out a breath and turned to look at Kyle who had been silent throughout all of this. He looked at me with pity but quickly masked it.

He smiled brightly and said, "You know, I could teach you how to fight. I'm sure Zander can help as well."

I thought about it for a second and decided that I would except since I was tied of being defenseless. I was doing this for myself and would be a good time filler.

"Ok, when do we start?" I asked him with a smile of my own.

"How bout now? Better sooner than later right?' he said already walking.

"Right," I said walking in step with him.

"Ok then, lets go to the King's hou- I mean Zander's house and start there," he said catching himself.

I don't know why he stopped himself but I didn't give it importance. I just nodded my head and got in his car. I'm finally going to learn to fight. Let's just hope I don't suck at it. Arron you better watch your back because this girl's going to learn to kick butt.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Why is Peter Pan always flying? (There's two parts to the answer, who will be the first to answer correctly?)

Yes I know, really short chapter but I hope it was good. And I did it! I updated twice as promised! Once again thank u guys for making my book #60! Love u all and have an amazing terrific day! ❤️