Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one

So the song up there goes with this chapter so yeah. I was also listening to it when  writing it so I put it.  Anyhow 14k views! Omg thank u guys so much. Not only for that but also for voting and commenting. I love reading all ur guys comments so thank u. They always make my day! Thanks! So, here's the chap! ❤️
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I was frozen. He stared at me as a bit of the animal's blood he had been drinking from dripped off his mouth. I heard Arron's voice coming closer and becoming more urgent as he called my name.

"Daph-" Zander started but got cut off by a growl that came from behind me.

I didn't turn around because I could feel that it was Arron. I still haven't gotten over of Arron being a werewolf but right now I was frozen. The best friend I have known for the longest time is a freaking vampire!

"Daphne get behind me!" Shouted Arron.

I was still stuck, frozen. I didn't move until my feet finally reacted and I ran opposite of Zander. I could hear Zander calling me from behind me but I didn't stop. I needed some time to process all this. This all so overwhelming.

What else?! Is Kat not human as well? Is she like a freaking fairy or better yet E.T.?! I kept on running. I didn't know in what direction, all I knew is I needed to get as far away as possible from him.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Whats your favorite book or series that is not on wattpad?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

"Yes can I get a cotton candy frappuccino and an iced coffee please," I told the barista. I payed for it and once I received, walked to where I saw Daphne sit down. Except she wasn't there. I looked around the small cafe and saw that she was nowhere to be seen.

I sniffed the air for her scent, and saw that it was in the direction of outside towards the alley that was next to the cafe. I went outside and went towards the alley calling her name but got no response. As I got closer, I got hit with the digesting stench of a vampire.

'Hurry! What if she's in trouble!' Blake said worriedly. 

I kept searching further into the alley way untill I finally saw her. I went up to her and saw that she was stairing at her supid vampire friend.

"Daph-" he started but I caught him off with a growl.

Daphne didn't even turn around when I growled to look at me, she was just frozen. She had an expression of shock mixed with horror.

"Daphne get behind me!" I shouted at her.

She didn't move though. Soon she reacted and ran. I wanted so badly to follow her but I had to deal with this thing first. He called her name and tried following her but I grabbed him him, pushing him back and growled.

"Look wolf, I don't want a fight, I just want to talk to her," he said through clenched teeth.

"I don't care, your not going near her," I growled.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are to tell me that! Plus I need to know how she didn't freak out when she heard you growl. And she hate you!" he spat.

That's all it took for me to change into my wolf and charge forward. He quickly jumped out of the way as I lunged at him. I landed on my feet sliding a little as I turned in the direction he was. He lunged at me this time but I got him on the waist using the momentum to slam him on the ground. I landed on top of him but he grabbed me and pushed me off him by throwing me against a wall. I stumbled for a second and saw that he already was running the direction that Daphne went.

I quickly took off in that direction as well. I got to find her.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I ran until I found myself at the door step of Kat. I knocked angrily until I heard footsteps come close to the door. I knew it was her since her parents were stilll at work. She opened up the door and once she saw me, threw her arms around me and said, "Where the hell have you been?!"

I took her arms off me and said, "Please tellme your human."

"What the heck?" she said confused.

"Just say itor I swear I will go crazy," I told her.

"What?" she asked.

"Just say it damn it!" I yelled.

She flinched and yelled back, "I'm human!"

"Atleast I'm not the only one," I say, instantly starting to cry. She stood there confused and shocked at my outburst and now my crying. She grabbed my arm and pulled me inside. She took me to the couch and hugged me.

"I'm so done with the secrets," I sniffled.

She just hugged me and didn't say anything. She held me until I calmed down.

"Okay, now tell me what happened?" she asked me, her voice soft.

"People! They have been keeping secrets that I have found out now, their bigger than I can handle alone," I tell her.

"And who and what are the secrets?" she asks.

"It's Arron and Zander," I tell her.

She nods and waits for me to go on. Should I tell her? I don't want to put this wait on her. It would be nice to not be alone though. How will she react? She has a right to know. Zander is her best friend as well...

I made my decision, even if it was a little selfish, I told her, "Zander is a vampire and Arron is a werewolf!"

She laughed and slapped my arm.

"Did you hit your head on your way here?" she asked me still laughing.

Just then there was a knock at the door and she got up to answer it. Please don't be who I think it is.

"Hey! And where the hell have you been?!" I heard her say at the door.

Oh great.

I didn't hear a response as I debated going out through the back door. That instantly went out the window as the guy I was running away room came into the living room.

"Daphne please let me explain," Zander said pleadingly.

Just then, I heard the door burst open.

"Daphne!" I heard Arron call.

He ran into the living room and instantly went infront of me and growled protectively. Oh man is this day going to be eternal.

I know it's short but I've been busy lately so I hope it's better than nothing. So yeah sorry. I hope u still enjoyed tho❤️ Oh and thanks for 14k views again. I still can't believe it!