Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?

Heyheheyhehey! What up guys! Yes, like u guessed, it's the update!!!!!! This is a little more Darron chapter than anything else really. So be expecting that, I just felt that they needed another chapter before everything happens. So yeah, here it is! Also here's a quote that'll hopefully make u smile. I've been feeling kinda down lately so I always try to smile or laugh in some way everyday. So if u have not smiled today, I hope U do with this, I now I did!

 So if u have not smiled today, I hope U do with this, I now I did!

Me at math^^

Me at math^^

Any who, without further a do, here's the chapter!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Daphne's POV

I woke up feeling disoriented. I couldn't tell where I was and felt my breath start to quicken. After a few seconds I noticed that I was in a very familiar room. Arron's room to be more exact. That's when I noticed the hand that was holding mine. My gaze took me up the hand, arm, and finally to the owner. Arron.

He was snoring lightly and had half of his body on the bed and the other on a chair that was scooted close to the bed. His head was turned to me giving me view of most of his face. I just looked at him for a little bit. He looked tired with large bags under his eyes and looked a little skinnier than the last time I saw him.

I was seriously going to scold him because I'm pretty sure all this time he hadn't ate or slept much. I sighed and ran my hand through his hair, he didn't even move. Deciding not to wake him up he took his hand off of mine and got up off of the bed. I was expecting to feel dizzy but so fun and I got all the way up.

I went into the bathroom and close the door softly behind me. I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I looked just as bad as Arron if not maybe even worse. I had dark under eye circles, large bags under my eyes, and I was even more skinnier. My lips were chapped I had small cuts and around my face. My hair looked like a rats nest so, I looked away and felt a single tear go down my cheek.

I started remembering what had happened. The king had to come and gotten me out of the cell and to taken me to another room. There, he had spoken to me and tried to convince me to go to his side. that I'd be his queen and that he would get me anything that I wanted or ever asked for. The whole time shivers running down my spine.