Chapter 35 - Finding her

Hey guys! This is a super short chapter because I've been busy but, I figured something short was better than nothing! So.... without furtherado, here's the chapter! Also thank you guys so much and here goes!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I know something's wrong. She hasn't answered any of my calls and texts. I've tried looking for her at her house but she's not there. I would ask her dad but, he hates me. Even more so after I hurt Daphne. It's been two days. Two damn days. For all I know she's hurt and alone and I have no idea where she is.

The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that she is alive. If she weren't, I would feel it. I just know that the guy that kissed her and started all of this was involved with her disappearance. I could smell his scent where she last was. The alley way. After that, the scent was gone. It's like they just disappeared. No trace. I slam my knuckles on my dessk. Where is she?!

"Hey, calm down, we will find her," Luke saids, grabbing my shoulder.

"It's easy for you to say! You haven't lost your mate!" I yell shrugging his hand off.

His eyes turn black and he growls. I growl back.

"I will not lose Ben! And I told you we will find Daphne!" he yells tensely, balling up his hands.

"Hey! Both of you calm down. If you want to find Daphne fast, stop fighting. This will get you no where." Ben saids harshly.

Me and Luke are still breathing hard and his eyes are still black.

"Hey look at me Luke, I'm here okay, calm down." Ben saids, grabbing Luke's face tenderly.

I turn away, missing my mate and her touch. Luke calms down and his eye color goes back to normal. I sit down and put my head in my hands. Daphne's face comes in my mind. I miss her so damn much. I regret I ever hurt her.

"Hey man, I'm sorry, we're all just stressed. You know I love Daphne like a sister. I promise we'll find her and bring her home safely," Luke saids calmly, standing infront of me.

"Hopefully," I whisper.

Even if it takes all my energy and power, I will find you Daphne. I love you so much and I will plead for forgiveness the rest of my life if I have to. As long as you are by my side. I will find you.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I wake up on a hard surface. I groan and hold my head. I sit up and hear a gasp. My hazy vision clears and the first thing I see is someone flinging themselves at me.

"Oh Daphne, I'm so happy you're allright! You've been out for a day!" Kat cries as she gives me a bone crushing hug.

I hug her back.

"What happened? Why are you here?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.

I see she has a couple cuts and bruises.

I gasp.

"Oh my gosh what happened to you?!" I ask her.

She looks at her arm and saids, "Oh these, don't worry. You know just the typical. Got in a fight with two vampires and turns out they are quite strong so they roughed me up a little and brought me here."

I shake my head as I process everything. After Zander and the man brought me here, they drugged me. That's all I remember. Wait. Kat wasn't alone when Zander brought me here. That's when I finally noticed the hunched figure in the corner. My mother.

I suck in a breath and just looked at her. She hadn't spoken nor moven this whole time. I just sit there shocked. She has the same eyes, nose, and full lips as me. Or should I say I have the same as her. I don't move or blink as I just sit there. She finally moves and her eyes peer staright into my eyes.

"I can't believe it's you." she saids, her voice cracking and tears well up in her eyes.

I stay quiet, unsure of how to react or say.

"My Daphne," she saids, different emotions swirling in her eyes.

I finally croak out, "Mom."

She holds out her arms signalling for a hug. I always wondered how I would react when I saw her. I always thought I woould yell at her and make her explain why she abandoned our family. Or maybe send her off on a spaceship. Hey, I was ten when I thought of that!

I just, I never did think I would ever actually find her. And now that I had her infront of me, there was only one thing I wanted to do. I ran to her and started sobbing asI hugged her. She did the same. We stayed like that for a while.

After we both calmed down, I asked her the question thats been burning inside me.

"Why did you leave?" I ask, the hurt clearly evident in my voice.

"Oh hunny, I never left," she said, as she put a hand on my cheek.

"But, why weren't you there?" I ask, trying not to break down again.

"It's a long story..."
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Like I said, super short, but the next will be longer. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and thank you guys so much again! Have an amazing day! 😘