Chapter 41 - It has begun

Hey guys, so here's the update!!!! It's pretty long and I hope you enjoy!!! There are only about 3 chapters left after this chapter and it will come to an end! I know it's going by so quickly but, without further ado, here's the chapter!!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV (Still the same day as the last chapter)

I breathe rapidly as I just finished training. It feels so good to finally be able to do that. I grab a sweat towel, and leave the training section that Sydney had just showed me and Kyle. Huh, I didn't know they had one, but, then again, Zander has one so it would only make sense that Arron has one too. Speaking of Zander, I haven't seen him. I definitely will look for him later....

I wipe the sweat from my face and decide it's time to talk to Arron. I go out to the hall way and go downstairs. After walking a couple rooms, I finally reach his office. I knock on the door and wait for a reply.

"Not now, I'm busy," I hear him say from the other side of the door.

I roll my eyes and open the door. I see him with his nose stuck in the papers in his hand. He looks up and I can tell that he's both tired and stressed.

I give him a small smile and say, "Even for me?"

He grins and and shakes his head.

"Never for you my lady," he responds.

I laugh lightly and walk towards him.I stand behind his chair and grab his shoulders. I start rubbing them and can feel how tense his muscles are.

I lean my head on top of his and whisper, "Are you okay?"

I hear him take a deep breath and sigh as I keep massaging him.

"Yeah. I'm.... just stressed. Don't worry about me," he saids tiredly.

I bite my lip. Should I tell him about Kyle? I mean I don't want to add more to his already full plate. I unconsciously sigh and stop massaging him. I turn to look at him and see him frowning and scrunching his eyebrows, now facing me.

"You have something on your mind," he saids, rather than asks.

I bite my lip again and avoid his gaze. I hear him growl and I look up. His eyes are black and he is staring at me.

"You know, you shouldn't do that," he growls huskily.

I feel a blush coming as I know that he's referring to my lip biting. I just can help it, it's not something I'm always aware that I do.I feel my cheeks get redder as I feel his gaze. so, in order to change the subject, I decide on telling him about Kyle.

"I do," I say looking at him in the eyes again.

He looks confused and I explain further.

"Have something on my mind, I mean," I say, playing with my ring as I feel nervous.

How will he react? He surely won't like it.... Oh no.

He nod and says, "You know you can tell me anything."

I nod as well and say, "IforgaveKyleandhewantstohelp."

He raises his eyebrows and answers, "What? Was that even english? Say it slower."

My eyes flicker to the wall as I gather my courage and then look back at him.

"I..." I say as he nods expectantly.

"I forgave Kyle and he wants to help?" I say, coming out as a question instead.

I see his eyes darken but, obviously not for the same reason as before.