Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around

Yay so here's another chapter!!! I love this chapter so much!! Omg your in for it today!! Once again thank you to all of you guys for your support and don't forget to comment and vote as I love reading all ur guys' comments!!! Also thank you again to @silentlyDEADLY101 for the amazing cover!!! Anyhow on with the story!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I woke up and was instantly confused. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my room. Although it was dark, I could still tell that this room was familiar.

That's when I noticed the arm draped around me. I looked to see who it was attached to and saw that it was Arron. I felt the heat creep on my face as I realized we had slept in the same bed.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table next to me. 3 A.M. I decided to get up and get a glass of water but, there's one thing that stopped me. Arron. Every time I would try to take his arm off of me, he would only hold me tighter.

I rolled my eyes got my pillow and stuck it between us. He cuddled the pillow and purred. Oh he's going to hear about that, I thought with a smirk.

I got out of the bed and now, that I kind of new my way, even if I have only been in a small portion of the house, I made my way to the kitchen easily.

I heard some noises in the direction of the kitchen so I stopped. I debated whether to go back upstairs but decided against it. I walked cautiously and slowly towards the noises.

Once I got to the kitchen, I froze at what I saw before me. Luke and Ben were in a passionate lip lock. I smiled and awed in my head.

Feeling that I was witnessing a personal moment that I shouldn't, I backed away slowly tried not to make any noise. Keyword being tried. Of course me being me, I elbowed a pot making it clatter on the counter. I cringed at the noise, and they broke apart and looked at me with horrified faces as they saw me.

"Oh, hi guys," I said with a nervous smile and tone of voice.

"H-hi Daphne, w-watcha doing there?" Stuttered Ben.

"Oh umm, couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and get a glass of water," I explained.

We stood in awkward silent when Luke finally broke the silence.

"Umm Daphne, I don't know how much you saw there but, could you maybe keep it between us?" He asked with a voice that kept cracking as if he had been crying all night.

Which if he did, I wouldn't be surprised as he had puffy eyes and a Rudolph the red nosed reindeer nose.

"Of course man, what are friends for," I assured them, hoping to lift the intense air.

They gave me a smile and just as I was about to say goodnight to them, Ben said, "You must be wondering why- you know, we were-"

I cut him off saying, "It's fine, you don't need to explain to me."

"No it's fine. Well, as you know my father died, instantly making me third in command, meaning it made me grow up faster in a way. So, I found out that Ben is my mate. Of course he doesn't know yet until he's eighteen but you know..." Luke explained.

I squealed when he said that they're mates.

"That's so adorable omg, I want to be the godmother of your guys'... Wait what are they called? Are they just children or like mini werewolfies?" I told them excitedly.

They shushed me to get quiet and I mumbled a sorry.

Luke was blushing as he said, "They're called pups."

"Although, I do like mini werewolfies better," Ben said chuckling.

I gave them a huge smile and told them that I was going to go to bed. We said good night and by the time my head the pillow, I was out cold again.
****
Briiing!

The bell rang signaling that school was over for the day. In the morning, Arron made me get up early so that he cold drive me home and I could get ready for school.

When I saw Ben and Luke today, I have them a huge smile and two thumbs up, making them both blush and look away. Aww, I can't get over how cute they are together!

I hopped in my car and drove home as I was going to have to explain to my dad why I didn't come home and have been missing a lot as well as finish a couple of chores before I had to leave to Arron's house to help prepare the funeral for Luke's dad and some of the others that passed away.

Of course I wasn't going to tell my dad all that so I only had about ten minutes to make up something. I don't like lying to him but then again, he kept that thing about my mother so we're even.

I got home and since he wasn't there yet, I started doing some chores.
***
After a while he finally got home and I made up something believable, which he did by the way believe, and left to Arron's house. I am currently in his office talking about the funeral details.

We decided that it was going to be in a couple of days where we honored all the people that died. (Minus the vampires of course)

After we were done, i decided to leave but just before I did, Arron lightly pecked my lips making little butterflies flutter in my stomach. He said bye and I was stunned. He smirked and went inside his house.

I got in my car and left towards my house. I quickly took a shower an got in bed, I still felt the warmth of his lips on mine as I went to sleep.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Where is the place you want to visit the most?
~
Yass another chapter complete!!! I'm on a roll! Like always I hope you enjoyed and have an absolutely amazing wonderful posituvely beautiful day!!!!!! ❤️✌🏼️👋🏼