Chapter 29 - The talk

Hey guys I am so sorry I didn't update last time. I had so much homework and had to study for some tests. So I didn't have any time to write. But! I made this chapter two chapters long so I really hope you enjoy! Also here's these pictures because why not. Picture of Kyle up top. So here's the chapter!

 So here's the chapter!

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

It's been a while now since I went with Kyle. He has taught me many moves in combat. Although, I was a pretty slow learner, I have gotten pretty dang good at it. Of course no where to be being close to defeating the great Kylenator. Yes, he made me call him that once he started teaching and saying he is "unstoppable.

I have been coming here every day after school for an hour. Kat's been wanting to come along as well but, every time I ask Kyle if she could train with us he refuses. I find it weird but, he says and I quote, "We need to focus on your training or do you want to be a fight less wet napkin."

Of course it doesn't stop me from showing Kat the moves I am taught. I do have a feeling he's just trying to avoid her but I wouldn't know since he doesn't know her.

Kyle is a strange character. I usually catch him looking at me with a sad look or seem to just freeze when he's close to me. That totally weirds me out but I was ignore it.

"Remember to pay attention to both your opponents weaknesses as well as strengths. Only then will you be able to defeat them," he said as we circled each other.

I made the first move kicking my right leg out which he dodges with ease.  I tried punching him in the face with my right hand but he grabbed it and pulled it behind me. He let me go and I quickly turned and landed a punch on his jaw. Which of course wasn't enough to stop him as I was then kicked on my left leg making me fall flat on my back. He held my hands against the floor as he got on top of me and held me in place.  He froze and looked at me for a while until I cleared my throat, feeling uncomfortable. He got off me and held his hand out to help me get up. I grabbed it and stood up.

"You didn't listen," he said walking around me.

"What do you mean?"asked him turning my head as he walked around me.

"You didn't listen to what I said. I said pay attention to your opponent's strengths and weaknesses. You were too busy trying to land a hot that you forgot to do that! That will be the death of you. For example, I noticed you focused on the right side leaving your left side wide open," he lectured me.

"Sir yes sir!" I shouted, saluting.

He gave me a pointed look to which I responded with a huge innocent grin.

"Again!" he said getting in a fighting stance as we trained for another hour.

********
After we were done, I headed home so that I could freshen up. I changed into some comfy clothes after taking my warm shower. I was just going to go downstairs to make some dinner for me and my dad, since he's going to be home in half an hour, when the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door to be surprised to see Ben and Luke.