Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue

Hey guys, here's the new chapter! There's not much to say except thank u like always! Also, this chapter is particularly bad with spelling and other mistakes and I apologize for it. On the bright side, it's a long one so I hope you enjoy!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

One hour. It was too long. I decided I couldn't wait longer. I got a bucket and filled it to the rim with ice cold water. I walked back over to the spot that Zander had fallen on the floor and dumped it on him.

Before hand, I had flipped him over so that the water hit him square in the face. His eyes widened only a couple seconds after the impact. The floor was completely soaking wet but I didn't care. I just needed answers. To help Daphne.

He started blinking rapidly and I bent down and slapped him. Not hard of course. (Insert dark chuckle) He looked at me confusedly for a second. Then, he opened mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

"Where's Daphne?" I ask anxiously.

He looked at me blankly. Oh dear godess please tell me he remembers.

"What?" he asked, rubbing his head.

"Let me make myself clear," I say grabbing him by his shirt and forcefully making him stand, "Where is Daphne?"

He shrugged me off looking mad but then his expression changed to shocked. It seemed that it had finally dawned on him what I was talking about.

"She's at my house. We have to help them!" he saids, panicing.

"Where's your house, and who's them?" I ask, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"My house is a bit far from here, it's in Burkley Street. And by them, I mean Daphne and Kat." he saids, annoyed.

I wanted to punch him but knew better than to lose more time. I had already lost enough and still needed more to devise a plan. I walked past him and grabbed my phone. I called Ben and Luke to come to my office so that they could help.

Five minutes later I could hear them coming down the hall. Luke was the first to enter, running may I add, and slipped on the water. If it had been any other circumstance I would have died laughing but, right now all I was worried about was getting my girl back and safe. Of course, I'm only speaking for myself as I heard Zander laugh, covering his mouth with his hand. Luke groaned and sat up. Ben came from behind and helped him up, trying to supress his laughter. Ben glared at both of them.

Ignoring the little incident that just happened, I went straight to the point.

"I know where Daphne is and we need a plan to help her," I say seriously.

"And Kat," Zander saids, now, not laughing.

I sigh and say, "Yeah, her too."

"Okay so what are we going to do? And why is there water on the floor?" asks Ben, rubbing his back.

I roll my eyes and respond "First of all, that's what we're going to figure out. Second, there's water on the floor because of him."

I point my finger to Zander.

"Oh sure. Blame the vampire." Zander saids flatly.

Ignoring him, I say, "Let's get to it."
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV

We've been talking for what it seams like half an hour thinking of a plan. I suddenly remember the letter that I grabbed from the vault and get anxious to read it. I make up the excuse that I need to go to the bathroom and leave the office. My shoes made 'squish' noises as I walked down the hallway. My clothes were still soaping wet so it stuck to my body. Ignoring it, I opened random doors until I found the bathroom. Luckily there weren't people in the rooms that I opened. I went into the bathroom and took the note out of my pocket. I unfolded it and read.