Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings

Hey!!!!!! What's up! *Answers to herself; THE SKY!* Har har! Okay moving on..... I hope your all doing terrific because this is a good chapter. And by good I mean that this chapter is the start of everything. By now you must realize that if this chapter starts everything, it must signify we're nearing the end. But don't fret! There is still plenty to come!! But just so you know, this book will end in the first months of 2017, meaning there's few yet still quite a few chapters left! This chapter is quite possibly the best and longest chapter I have written so far. (Not to toot my own horn or anything) Anycheers, here's the chappie!!!! Enjoy!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

"Well? Where was the attack?" I asked the soldier that came to warn me.

"The pack safe house, Alpha. The vampires set it on fire, it seems that it must have gone wrong as there is a strong smell smell of burning flesh," he said with a dark expression .

So this is how they wanted to play, dirty. If there had been people I there, all the kids, untrained women, and elderly had been there, they would have been burned and killed. This enraged me. How dare they try and harm my pack! They will play for this. If they wanted to play dirty, so be it. I had some tricks up my sleeves as well.

I was glad I didn't let Daphne come. Before I quickly left, I asked a guard to take her home. She was not a happy camper but, at least she was safe.

I told the guards not to tell anyone so that they wouldn't be alarmed. Of course, I had guards stationed outside so that if anything went wrong or they decided to attack again, they wouldn't be vulnerable. Ben and Luke were also notified of the current situation through the link.

As we walked into the direction of the pack safe house, I asked, "Is there anything else I should know?"

He nodded slowly.

"Well?" I said impatiently.

"We found a note," he said shakily, fumbling with his fingers.

Really getting annoyed and impatient, I made him stop walking roughly, and asked a little harshly, "And...?"

"I-it's for th-the Luna," he stuttered.

That's all it took for my wolf to take over me. We ran to the safe house and once we got there, me and my wolf scrunched our noses as we were hit by the horrid smell. By now, most of the fire was put out and there were minor damages inflicted on the safe house. My wolf let out a low growl.

"Where is the note?!" I growled.

One of the guards came out with a note and I snatched it from him.

___________________
   Dearest Luna,
I see you have found your mate but, you won't be together for long. I really would prefer to do this the easy way as I would not like you to get hurt. Come to me, come to me and you will be treated like the queen you are. Not enough to convince you? Well, what if I told you that the woman you thought abandoned you and never cared enough to stay is actually here. Let me assure you she is very excited to see you. I will give you two days. Two days to make your decision. If you make the incorrect one, let's just say there won't be a happy ending for a certain someone either over here, or living with you. Remember, two days.

      Yours truly,
                    King Ametheus
___________________

I crushed the note in my hand after easing it.

'No one is going to hurt mate! We will keep her safe!' Blake growled.

'No! No one will, even if it means I have to conceal this letter from her.' I mind linked him back.