Chapter 43 - The war (part two)

**WARNING if you are too squeemish with war related things and killings. Don't read this. If you do proceed don't say I didn't warn you.

Hey guys! So here's the chapter. I have to say I'm really proud of this chapter and I really hope you enjoy! Thank you like always and here we go! (Only two chapters left, tear) Also thanks for the amazing cover!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I ran forward, taking out my other spare dagger and attacked the vampires. One came at me at a rapid speed and swung. I ducked and took the momentum to kick him. He fell forward but twisted half way.

He quickly recovered and got up. He launched at me again this time going for my legs but I jumped over his leg as he swung it and punched him in the face. He snarled and grab my shoulders but he tripped and we both fell, he, on top of me. He managed to get a scratch on my shoulder before I was able to stab him in the stomach. He fell back with a painful screech then quickly got up and tried going for my neck. But I was quick enough to slice his neck and therefore end him.

I didn't have a second to breathe as another two, took his place. This time, a girl and a guy. They attacked me at the same time. I managed to just barely get out of the way before they could do any damage and sliced one of their arms off. I looked and saw that I managed to cut off the guys arm. The girl launch at me angrily. It surprised me and she managed to push me back, making me fall flat on my back.

It knocked the wind out of me for a second and I lay there stunned.

A big mistake.

She jumped on top of me and scratched my stomach painfully. I kicked her in the stomach, making her fly back. She stayed on the ground.

Big mistake for her.

Just as I was going for her neck, the guy whose arm I cut off, came from behind me and grabbed my wrist. He flung me backwards, almost making me fall but, I managed to catch my step. He quickly ran up to me and threw a punch at my ribs. I stumbled back and groaned from the pain.

Yep, those are definitely bruised.

I got my side and turn back to him but he was already there in front of me and kicked me to the ground. Just my luck I fell on my bruised rib. I lied there on the ground. He was going to come at me again but then a wolf came out of nowhere. I instantly recognized him as Arron's wolf. I got up just in time as the girl lunged at me. I ducked again as she threw a punch. She turned to look behind me and got distracted so I used it to my advantage.

I slit her throat and ended her. I turned to look be behind me and saw that the guy was on the ground decapitated. Arron's wolf was standing next to it. I nodded thankfully and turned back.

I try to focus my eyes on my enemy. I spotted him a couple feet away with an evil smirk already looking at me. I started running towards him but, just as I was about to get there, I was stopped by someone. Kyle.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed.

"I need to tell you something," he said urgently.

"Not not now Kyle!" I shouted at him.

He ignored my outburst and held onto my shoulders.

"No it needs to be said right now," he said with utmost seriousness.

I decided to just listen to him. Although, this may be a mistake and can get us killed. The things I do... I gave him a nod to continue.

"I just needed to tell you this because you need to be happy with your mate. I know I won't make it out of this so I want to say that  that thing that Arron told you is true. I was the vampire that transfixed you into kissing me," he said.