Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae

Hiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Early update!!!!!!!!!! I just had coffee which probs wasn't the brightest thing since its kind of late but hey who cares? Anycockadoodledoo, 60k views?! Thank you guys soooooo much. Since today is Thanksgiving (at least for me) I just want to say how thankful I am of all the people who read this book! I honestly wouldn't write if it wasn't for you guys. I get comments that say 'Update! Please I need to read more!' I know that it annoys some authors but it doesn't to me. It just shows that they liked the chapter and want to read more which of course motivates me to write! So thank you all and let me stop my rambling so lets move on to the chapter!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

It's been a week now since I've seen and talked to Aaron. He hasn't been to school or have bothered to call or text me. Screw him.

I'm both hurt and angry at this. I still couldn't believe he would do this. Then again, he was my former enemy, so what did I expect. I don't even remember why we were enemies, all I know is that for as long as I could remember, I've hated his guts. I guess somethings don't change.

I've been alone a lot of time this past week leading me to think various things. Did he ever love me? Have feelings for me? Was this plan a lot to make me have feelings for him and then rip my heart out? Does he even care I'm his mate? I may not have been with him the longest time but I fell for him. Hard. I guess that the jokes on me.

I'm not the only one that's mad. I told my dad and he furious. He doesn't want him near me. I don't want him near me either. He showed me his true colors. And all for what? What did I ever do to him to make him do this to me?

"Okay gurl, there you go back in that gloomy state of yours, forget that hairy face hole and let's have a little fun," said Kat, dragging me out of the door.

With a sigh, I let her drag me.

"Where are we going?"I asked her as we walked down the sidewalk.

"We are walking to the bus stop so we can go to a place that I know you'll enjoy!" she said with a huge smile.

"But why don't we just take my car?" I asked her.

I was just too lazy to walk honestly.

"Because I said so, and it wouldn't hurt you to walk a few blocks," she said with the tone that said either listen to me or listen to me.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. We got to the bus stop and we hopped on. Once we got off, she led me to a boxing rink?

"What are we doing here?" I asked her, looking at the building.

"You're going to blow some steam off," she answered, already walking inside.

She gave her name and they let us in. We went into a corner that wasn't as crowded and stood in front of the punching bag. She handed me a pair of gloves (not the huge red kind) and put it on. She took a piece of paper and tape out of her purse. I gave her a weird look.

"What is that for?" I asked her, pointing to the paper.

Without answering, she unfolded the paper and taped it on the punching bag. It was a picture of Arron.

"Now you can hit his dumb face now," she said, punching the bag.

I got in my stance and punched the bag. It felt good to let out my anger, it was like I was actually punching him. I turned and saw that Kat was punching a bag of her own with a picture of Zander.

"Why are you punching Zander?" I asked as I stopped punching.

"It's a long story but, to sum it up, he's a big stupid jerk that is making me like his friend that he grew up with," she said, punching the bag even harder.