Chapter 20 - The loss

Yay another update! I'm excited for the next chapter and for this one. As you'll see, there's another Zander POV so expect that! And poor Luke, I literally shed a few tears writing this and the last chapter:( But, on a happy note, there's a little more Darron (Daphne and Arron) scenes in this one! So yeah, thank you all once again, this story has come so far and I'm glad your on this crazy ride with me and the cast of the story. Also thank you to @silentlyDEADLY101 for the amazing cover!!!Anypoodles, on wit da story!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV (Before the attack)

I was currently in the huge library in my house getting my king lessons. Yep, that's right, I've been getting king lessons and have been completely busy, that's why I haven't been to school or talked to my friends.

You must be asking why I couldn't just get my phone and text them or call them. Well, my monster of a dad has made sure that I have no way to contact anyone outside of the house. Plus, he has been loading me with work so that I barely have time for even a wink of sleep.

Yes we do sleep no matter what the books or movies say. We also can eat normal food as long as we have blood at some point of the day.

I zone back into my father's second-in-command teaching me about how I'm supposed to rule. The clock chimes, signaling the lessons were done.

On my way to my room, I overhear two of my soldiers talking.

"Can you believe we're finally attacking those mutts?!" one of the guards shouted excitedly.

"Yeah, especially that Crescent Moon Pack its-"

"What?!" I ask them.

They look at me and quickly bow and say, "Prince Zander."

"What's this you say about an attack on the Crescent Moon Pack?!" I demanded as I knew that it was Arron's pack.

They stay silent as if debating whether to tell me or not. I glared at them and transfixed/ordered them to tell me.

"Th-the king sent some s-soldiers to attack them," one of them said shaking in fear.

I quickly jetted out of the house. Using my vampire speed, I quickly ran to the house, all with various thoughts in my head. What if they hurt Kat or Daphne? I mean sure they might not even be there but still.

Once I saw the house from a distance, I can already see that they were fighting. I smelt the air to see if I got Kat's and Daphne's smell. They're here. Shit.

I ran towards the house, as that is where they are since that's where their scent was coming from. I went inside just to see a vampire, who I happen to know is Jack and was an asshole soldier of mine, lunge at Daphne.

I say was an asshole because I lunged at him and decapitated him before he could harm Daphne. I see that Daphne has a hurt leg and Kat is just standing there, frozen and with wide eyes.

Daphne drags herself to the man on the ground that was bleeding like crazy. Once she got to him, he talked to her.

"Da-daphne," he said coughing.

"I'm here," she tells him.

"T-tell Luke t-that I love him and Marissa as w-well," the man said, with tears in his eyes.

"I w-will" she told him, her voice wavering like she was crying.

"And Daphne, you'll be a great Luna," he said with his last breath.

She broke down in tears but that's when Luke came in and shit got down.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Well do you have any questions you'd like to ask me?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱