Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸

Okay so hi this is basically before the prank and the next chapter will be the actual prank. I was going to make it all into 1 chapter but it came out really long so I'm going to upload both of them today since thanks to you guys, I got 200 views almost 300, so thank you. I also decided to add that picture of the cake since it seems appropriate, even though it doesn't look at all like the cake described in the story. Anyquadrilateral on with da story!!!;)
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We finished setting everything up during the week. Luckily, I didn't have another encounter with Arron at his house.

Except at school, he is always his annoying self. And like expected he hasn't let me live down the fall of the ladder.

We got everything ready the only things left to do were go pick up the cake, make the cake batter, and put them on the strings so that when we pulled it, it would all fall on Arron.

So the girls, Zander, and I all got ready early so that we could finish everything that was left. We all decided to dress up because why not?

I decided on looking simple yet chic. So I put on some black jeggings, a maroon fitted shirt, some high heeled ankle boots, and a black blazer. For accessories I chose small black flower earrings that were lined with gold, a gold and black watch, and a purse. I curled my hair loosely and left it down.

Kat was wearing black leggings, a light pinkish sleeveless shirt, a greyish cardigan on top, a scarf, and some black boot wedges

Kat was wearing black leggings, a light pinkish sleeveless shirt, a greyish cardigan on top, a scarf, and some black boot wedges. For accessories she was wearing some gold hoops, a layered necklace and bracelets. She wore her hair in a high ponytail with the ends slightly curled.

Sydney went all out and wore a cropped silver shirt that hugged her body tight, a blue skater skirt, a black vest, and black strappy sandals

Sydney went all out and wore a cropped silver shirt that hugged her body tight, a blue skater skirt, a black vest, and black strappy sandals. For accessories she wore gold earrings and bracelets. She curled her hair as well but put in a half up half down.

Zander went for a casual look but still looked dressed up

Zander went for a casual look but still looked dressed up. He wore a plain grey shirt, jeans that looked like cackies (like Jake's from State Farm), a beanie, a black belt, and maroon vans. For accessories he wore a silver watch and a pair of sunglasses.

We decided that two of us would go and pick up the cake while the other two would stay and make the cake batter

We decided that two of us would go and pick up the cake while the other two would stay and make the cake batter. Zander and Kat volunteered to go and pick up the cake while me and Sydney stayed to make the cake batter.

We decided to multiply the recipe by three so that there would be enough batter. We got all of the ingredients that were needed like eggs and flower and started mixing it.

Once we were done, we decided to leave to Sydney's house to get a heard start. I called Zander to let him know that we were going to Syd's house and to meet us there.

Of course we sang like crazy on the way to her house. Sydney and I got to her house and connected the string to the bowl full of batter. We then placed it up, hiding as best we could from eyesight, and waited for Zan and Kat.

After a little while they came with the cake. The cake was perfect, I had ordered the cake so that it wouldn't be too tall. It was a bright orange so that no one would miss the sight of my sweet revenge.

We put up the cake, the same as the batter, and hid it. I was pumped and super revenge thirsty for when the time came. Since there was still an hour before the party actually started, we decided to go into the kitchen and eat some junk food.

We went through all the cabinets and took out all of the junk food. While I was rummaging through one of the cabinets, I found four jars of multicolored sprinkles and edible glitter. I felt a lightbulb turn on in my head. "Hey guys, look what I found. We can use this to throw at him after he has cake all over him," I said excitedly. They put evil smiles on their faces and all that was left was to wait....

*****

It was now time for mission human cake revenge. People were now starting to arrive and the music was blasted on. The birthday boy was nowhere to be seen, which was weird since this is a party for him. A while after almost everyone was here, he was still not here.

"Hey where's your brother?" I asked Sydney.

"I don't know," she said looking confused.

Just then someone, or should I say 3 someones, bursted through the front door. Ben, Luke, and my target. "Ay!" Everyone shouted when they spotted Arron. There were also a few "happy birthday" shouts here and there.

"Let the party begin!" Arron yelled and everyone cheered.

He came up to me with a surprised look. As if he hadn't expected me to be here. Actually I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the prank. Or should I say birthday gift.

"You do know the party started before you were here right?" I said matter a factly.

"Nope, the party only starts when I'm here," he saids with a smirk.

I wanted to wipe off that smirk with a slap but, controlled myself since revenge was going to happen later.

"I didn't know you actually cared about me turning 18, but.... since your here at the party..." He saids, trailing off.

"I don't, but I couldn't miss it," I say with an evil smile.
"And plus, your not 18 until 10:20," I say annoyedly.

"Aww you remembered, so you do care," he said with not another smirk, fluttering his eyelashes.

Ugh!

"How could I forget if you're always telling people, especially me, like they actually care," I tell him, waving him off.

"Yeah yeah, whatever sinks your boat," he saids and rolls his eyes.

"Oh, go hug a cactus!" I say even more annoyed now, pointing behind him.

"Maybe I will. I bet it's nicer than you," he saids and leaves.

I hate not getting the last word. As I stood there, I decided to might as well have some fun while 10:20 came. I danced and chatted with my friends and saw that it was finally time.

This mission is a go!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
😘