Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass

Hello! I hope your all good! So here's another chapter for ya! Thank u guys once again for everything! Anycurtain, on wit da story!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

Today. Today is the day that I will go and talk to Daphne. It's the reason I'm up super early today. I know I should of done this in the first place but I'm just stupid me. I just had to get back at her. That was such a stupid mistake. I might even lose my mate out of this one stupid mistake.

I have waited long enough and the war is coming close. I don't know if I will survive it so I really need to ask for her forgiveness for what I have done. What I did was unacceptable and she needs to know it. I really love her and I don't want to lose her. I also want an explanation. That is the only way I'll be able to sleep at night,  to focus on the task at hand, and to not feel guilt all the time.

I throw on a random t-shirt and some jeans, my jacket, put on my shoes, and get my keys. I pass through towards my car, passing some pack members. I give them a smile smile in which they return. I get in my car and drive towards Daphne's house.

I'm feeling anxious to see her. I haven't seen her in what feels like years. I'm not worried as I have had a female warrior keeping on eye on her so I know she is safe.

I tap my fingers on the steering wheel as I drive. I feel jittery and excited yet nervous- oh my godess I'm starting to sound like an excited hormonal teenage girl. Ugh. I can't help it though, I'm seeing my mate again and hoping that she'll forgive me. I know it won't be easy but I just wish it was.

I reach her drive way and take a deep breath. Ok Arron you can do this.

'Yeah you better do this, I will not speak to you again if we lose her' warned Blake.

'Not helping!' I told him.

'Idiot' he mumbled.

'I heard that' I said, rolling my eyes.

I got out of the car and walked slowly to the back of the house where her bedroom window was. I would have gone in through the front door but I think she told her dad about everything, considering that they are very close. What? He's a scary man that I don't want to face.

I grab two small rocks and throw one at her window. It's considerably early so I'm guessing she's still sleeping. I throw another at her window and I see movement. I see her come to the window and freeze.

I see her scowl and start to leave but I yell, "Please just let me explain!"

I see her go back to the window and opens it.

"What do you want?" she asks coldly.

"I need to talk to you," I tell her, knowing that I have a sad face on.

"You are talking to me," she saids coldly again.

"Please, let me come up," I plead.

She looks as she's arguing with herself and ends up stepping aside so that I could go in.

"How are you going to get up here?" she asks curiously, anger was still evident in her tone though.

With a smile now on my face, I say, "Don't worry, I'm a werewolf remember?"

I jump on the tree next to her window and use it as a leverage to get me up to the window. I easily slip through the window and didn't miss Daphne take a step back away from me. My wolf whimpers and I take a step closer to her.

"Daph I- I'm just so sorry it's just that-" I apologies but am cut off by her.

"Your sorry?! Your sorry?! Why the hell did you kiss another girl while you were with me?! And in front of me!" she yells.