Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!

Ok so you must be wondering why I updated 3 chapters. Well as CuteKittyCat731 let me know that my book was in the trending list in werewolf, I decided to update once more as a thanks. I mean I can't believe it!!!!! My book trending? 😮 So yeah shout out to CuteKittyCat731 for noticing and letting me know! Anywho on with the chapter!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

"Your mate?" I ask Arron.

"Yes, my mate," he answers.

"And what's a mate? I ask him.

"I-it's like a soulmate. Every wolf has one, and your mine," he tells me.

I'm his soulmate?! What the freak?! Do I even want him as a soulmate?

"And so..." I say, because really what do you say to that?

"So... That means if we reject each other, we feel like we're lost. Like we're missing something. Our mates are really important to us," he explains.

"Oh, so then, w-what are you going to do with me?" I ask him.

Does he want to reject me? Since when does he know? Does he even like me? Do I like him?

"Well I would be lying if I said I didn't have any feelings towards you, but I don't know," he saids nervously.

"I-I," I stutter but he interrupts.

"You know what forget it, I can tell you don't have any feelings for me," he said getting up from the bed.

"No I-" I start but am interrupted again.

"No it's fine, forget it, I have to go," he saids sadly.

He is out the door before I can say anything else. Why do I feel horrible? I really care about him. I mean I love how he seems to really care about me. And how he has comforted me when I feel down. And how every time he sees me, you can see the love in his eyes. Or how my heart speeds up when I see him. The little electricity every time we touch. I like everything about him. Oh my gosh I like everything about him.

I need to go look for him and tell him I feel the same way.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
How would you react if ur enemy was a werewolf and ur best friend a vampire?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I can't believe I told her I had feelings for her! Stupid stupid stupid! See? This is what you get for telling her that! You get rejected!

I leave quickly out of the room not giving her another chance to talk and reject me more.

I quickly go down stairs into the kitchen to cook something. For some reason, cooking has always calmed me down. I grab all the ingredients to make some lasagna, because I'm really craving it.

I start preparing everything and I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see her.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I step out of the room this time without my crutches since my ankle doesn't really hurt anymore and I go down the corridor looking for Arron. Nothing. I hear some noise downstairs. Maybe Arron is downstairs?

I go down the stairs and I look for him in the living room. Nothing. I look further and nothing. I decide to look in the kitchen. And there he is. Cooking?

"Arron," I say.

He turns around and sees me and he looks surprised to see me, but mad at the same time.