Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human

Omg I can't believe 22k views!!!! And also the amazing awkwardly_artsy made me that amazing cover which I totally love! No one has ever done that for me so this chapter is dedicated to her! Thank u so so much! As Well as you guys thank u sososososososososo much as well!!!! Anypoopofaunicorn, here's the chappie!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I haven't talked to any of them in days. I've spoken only a couple words with Arron but nothing much. Everytime I see Zander or Kat in the halls, I avoid or try to ignore them as much as possible.

They've come over to my house countless times but I never open the door. My dad has asked why I don't want to see them but I just tell him that I'm mad at them. He lets the subject drop once he sees I don't want to talk about it.

I just can't seem to want to face them, its just- I don't know. But I do know that I'm going to have face them at some point. Just not right now.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

Daphne has been avoiding me and its killing me. We've spoken a couple words here and there but it's not enough. I always try to keep an eye on her by either going myself or sending a female warrior wolf to watch her to make sure she's safe. Above it all, the vampires are due to attack any day now.

Right now I'm currently driving home from school from yet another day of Daphne avoiding me. I've been really busy lately with some battle strategics form when the vampires attack.

I've had all the wolves work harder so that we're prepared. We've kept a close eye on all the cubs so that if they attack, they can be quickly wisked away to safety.

I hop out of the car and go inside to my office to do paperwork and keep preparing. But, no matter how hard I try, I can't get her out of my head.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I arrived at home, and instantly went into my room. Like always, my dad wasn't at home because he was working so I didn't have to explain my sour mood.

I changed into some sweats and a t-shirt and got my laptop so I could watch some netflix and relax. Just as I was about to get comfy underneath my sea of balnkets, I hear pounding on the front door downstairs.

"Daphne Kingston! Open this door now! You've been avoiding us for too long and it's time for us to talk!" I hear them shout which I instantly recognize as Zander.

I don't move from where I am because I really just don't want to see them. He keeps pounding loud on the door.

"Daphne open it now or I'll kick it down!" He threatened.

With a sigh and a it's now or never thought, I walked downstairs and toward the door. Just as I opened the door, he shouldered his way in with Kat right behind him.

"Hello," I muttered quietly.

"Hello! Hello?! Is that all you have to say after completely avoiding us for days?!" shouted Zander angrily.

Kat put a hand on his shoulder as I said, "Well what do you expect me to say? I just needed some time," I told them.

"Well you should have told us atleast," said Kat softer.

"Just like you told me," I said annoydly with sarcasm.

I don't need to give them an explanation especially since it was just some very much needed time to myself. Plus they didn't tell me so why shoud I?