Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!

OM to the G no freaking way 7k views! Thank you guys so much! It doesn't feel real! Any way here's the long awaited chapter! 😉
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Daphne's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and blurry eyesight. I blinked rapidly so I didn't see blurry. After my vision cleared, I looked around and saw that I wasn't in my room or bed.

The room was the colors grey, blue, and white. Yep definitely not my room. I looked down at myself and saw that my upper half of my body, where my rib cage is, was bandaged. As well as my ankle.

I tried to get up but instantly felt pain on my ribs. What happened to me? I tried again and was finally successful to stand up. I saw some crutches by the bed so I grabbed them and positioned them.

I took a step but the room started spinning. I closed my eyes and steadied myself. Once I was sure the room stopped spinning, I took another step making sure the room didn't spin again. It didn't.

I walked and reaches the door and opened it. I stepped out and there was a long corridor that led to some stairs. This place looked really familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I walked to the stairs and sat down on a stair.

I put the crutches beside be and I started butt scooting down the steps. I was about half way down when someone yell my name. I looked up from my butt scooting and saw...

"Sydney?" I ask unsurely.

"Hey what the heck do you think your doing? You should be in bed!" She tells me.

"Well I was, it's just that I didn't know where I was so I went to instigate," I explain.

"Well you should have called or something and not try to come down the stairs," she scolds me.

Well how could I if I didn't even know you were here?

"Yeah yeah," I answer her.

She goes up the stairs to where I am and helps me up. She then gives me a bone crushing hug. Literally. I wince from her hug/squishing which she notices and saids, "Sorry! It's just that I'm so happy that you okay!"

She then helps me down the rest of the way. That's when the stupid crutches slide down the stairs making a huge ruckus, which made me jump and yell from the surprise. Which led to slipping and falling taking Sydney down with me.

I just sat there for a minute since it did hurt falling down. Sydney saw and asked multiple times if I was okay but not moving me from the growing because I bet sh thought she was going to hurt me.

That's when I heard multiple footsteps coming this way to where we were. The first person I saw was Arron. Ben and Luke following afterwards.

Arron ran up to me once he saw me with worry in his features. I've never noticed his features before... Their so...se- No! Daphne stop thinking that!

He helped me up asking me, "Oh my gosh Daphne are okay?!"

"Umm... Yeah?" I answer him.

Since when does he care if I'm okay? He grabbed me and checked me to see if I was really okay. He then gave me a hug, much more gentler than Sydney's, he then put his nose up to my neck. Okay...