Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday

Heeeeeey!!!!! Oh my gosh we're close to 100k views and I'm so happy! And of course it's all thanks to you guys so thank u so muchhhhhhh!!!!!! Here's another pretty long chapter and I really hope you enjoy!!!!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

We are currently buying last minute things for Ben's secret surprise party. Of course, when Luke told me he was going to need my help, he forgot to leave one tiny thing out. Can you just notice the sarcasm? That one tiny thing is Arron. No one told me he was going to be there but then again what did I expect. They are all like brothers, of course he was going to help out.

When I first arrived, I stiffened when I saw Arron. He just kept staring at me as he saw me. I just tried to avoid him. It hasn't been very long since I went to talk to him and he's called me and text me a couple times but, I either ignore him or reply with one word. If you can't already tell, I'm still angry and hurt at him for what he did. And the sad thing is, I still don't know why he did it.

Back to Ben's party, I'm so excited for him! I mean they grow up so fast!

"We need more streamers, candles, balloons, spoons, forks, knives, the banner, oh my goddess did we order the cake?!" Luke said, freaking out.

"Yes we did, and check, check, check, still need some of the other things but, we have it covered," Arron said trying to calm Luke.

"Chill?! Chill?! He deserves for it to be perfect! Especially since he's my ma-" he ranted but I threw my hand over his mouth before he could say mate.

"Mad man!" I blurted out without thinking.

Luke's face went red as I took my hand off his mouth and he noticed he almost said mate. He also looked like he wanted to face palm at what I just said and quite frankly, so did I.

"Mad man?" asked Sydney looking at me confusedly.

Yeah me and Sydney began talking again. She is still a little distant with me but at least there is some progress.

"Yeah um..." I looked at Luke for some help but he turned around like his name was called elsewhere.

That sorry butt will be sorry after I'm done saving his behind.

"You see... Ben is a perfectionist and so if his party isn't perfect, he won't like it?" I said, saying it more as a question.

"Ha ha yeah. You know Kingston, you should totally be a professional liar, you would be so famous" he said with a smirk, catching me in my lie, sarcasm dripping- no wait water falling from his every word.

But of course I didn't drop my act and so, I innocently stated, "Why thank you kind sir but, I have no idea of what you are talking about, I mean you could," I looked over at Luke and saw he was shaking his hand by his neck from side to side meaning, 'don't get me involved in this' well guess what hunny, you already are, "You could ask Luke, right Luke?"

He gave me a death glare and said, "Yeah what she said is true."

"And how do you know this information miss Kingston?" Arron asked, looking at me with humor in his eyes.

"Well you see..." I said but I didn't know how to answer. Luke then save me, for once.

"It's obvious duh, and it's not needed to be with Ben long to see that."

"Yeah right.... let's just keep going on with what we were doing," Sydney said, not believing us one bit.

We spent the rest of the day doing so as tomorrow is finally Ben's birthday party. He was finally going to be 18 and so of course it was gonna be the time when Luke and Ben was going to say that they were mates as well as Ben was now going to be Beta.