Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire

HIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! How are u? Good? Here I am with another chapter. Whoooooo! I hope you enjoy and like always, thank you guys for everything!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I've been wanting to talk to Daphne but she has done a good job trying to avoid me. I was walking out of my class since it was time for lunch. That's when I saw her. I walked up to her.

"Daphne we need to talk," I told her.

She just ignored me and tried walking around me. Of course that didn't stop me from grabbing her wrist.

"Please," I pleaded.

Right now I didn't care that I was basically pleading. I mean she has every right to be mad at me, but I just wanted her not to be.

"Let me go," she said, avoiding my gaze.

"No until you talk to me," I said.

She yanked her arm and sprinted outside. It broke my heart that she did that. I tried finding her but, she was fast for a human. I followed her scent and it lead to a bench.

She was sitting with another guy. No, with a vampire! They both leaned in and they kissed! They fucking kissed. I felt pain in my lower abdomen.

Your mate always felt pain if they kissed someone else that wasn't them. I fell to my knees as they stopped kissing and she turned to look at me. Instead of having an apologetic expression, she had a smirk plastered on her face. She kissed him again on the lips making me feel more pain.

I bent in pain. I was still on the ground with tears coming out of my eyes as they left hand in hand. What felt like hours later, Ben and Luke, found me still on the ground.

They ran over to me and asked, "Oh my moon goddess, what happened?!"

I wasn't sure if I should tell them but, decided I would since I knew I could trust them. I told them everything and they looked shocked. They just couldn't believe she had done that. And quite frankly, neither could I.

They helped me up and took me home. On the way I felt more angry than hurt. How could she do that to me?! How dare she?! I never did that to her! With a vampire! And here I thought she was my mate.

I tried to rest but couldn't with this anger inside me. I just couldn't get passed of what she did! And that's how I spent the rest of the afternoon.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What are your plans for thanksgiving?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I woke up in my bed with a horrible headache. I tried remembering what had happened yesterday but after I ran away from Arron, it all went blank. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't remember. It also increased my headache, making me wince.

I got up to take some Advil and a nice refreshing shower hoping it would help ease the pain. After I was done, I got dressed and looked at my phone. It was Wednesday?! Funnel cake, I'm late for school! It was already noon so I decided that I might as well not go. I decided to text Sydney to see if she knew anything that might have caused me to not remember most of yesterday.

She surprised me by saying that she hadn't gone to school today and was home. The only problem was that she was using periods after every sentence. Not good. I asked her if I could come over but, she said that that wouldn't be a good idea. I decided to go anyways to see what was up.