Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸

Okay so this one came out long so hopefully you enjoy it!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I wake up and get dressed early since we have a meeting on the upcoming war with the vampires. Luckily, it's Saturday morning so I don't have to miss any school. I really don't mind school but, there's really no point for it because whether I like it or not, I'm going to become Alpha. I won't be able to go to college, get a job, or have a normal life. Of course I've accepted that since I was young but, it doesn't mean I'm happy about it. Now don't get me wrong, I love my pack and am honored to become Alpha but, I just want to do other things as well.

Once I finish getting ready, I go out of my room to the office. I go in and see that my dad, mom, his beta (Ben's dad), and third in command (Luke's dad) are already in there. Along with a couple of the leader warriors there to start coming up with a plan if needed. Once they see I'm there, the meeting begins.

"They're planning to attack in a couple of weeks. We need to figure out a plan to win this war," saids my dad, a stern look on his face.

"Yes but what if we ask one of the neighboring packs to help?" Asked one of the warrior wolves.

"No! We will fight this war alone. I don't need another pack to help us," my dad snapped, pounding a fist on the desk.

He needs to get his pride in check. He's too proud to ask anyone for help and it's really not good. The warrior wolf that gave the idea put his head down after my dad's reaction.

"Dad, he has a point. We could use our alliances to our advantage. I mean every wolf hates those blood suckers," I say.

"I said no and that is final. You'll be able to make the decisions once your alpha and I expect you to know the correct decisions. Like this one, we will not ask for help," he said stubbornly.

"Well I am going to be alpha in a couple of days and I will make the correct decisions. Like this one, we need as much help as we need if we're going to beat the vampires," I said just as sternly.

"Well the decision is made and I said my decision was final," he said, using his alpha voice.

I backed up. Since he still is alpha he still has more power in his voice. I left the room. I bawled my fists tightly, making them go white.

"We'll see dad, we'll see who's made the correct decision," I say to myself.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Would you be a vampire or werewolf?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I wake up to the sun in my eyes. At first I start freaking out thinking I overslept and am late to class but then remember that it is a Saturday. I spent yesterday after school brainstorming ideas of what I could do to Arron. The ideas ranged from spilling food on him to releasing a large animal on him.

No matter how much I thought, none of them were good enough. I only have until Friday to think and get all the supplies I'll need. Yeah, you might think that that's a lot of time but when you have to sneak into your enemies house and set the trap, it can take a while... What? No I haven't snuck into his house ever for some payback.... more than five times. Mind you!

I decide to get out of bed and go downstairs to get some breakfast. When I do, I see a note on the fridge from my dad.

___________________
Hey sweetie, left for work. Left you some money on the counter incase you go out.