Chapter 36 - Finding help

Hey guys just wanted to start with this quote which I think is very powerful!

I think that we sometimes are surrounded by a lot of negativity so it's important to stay positive no matter how hard it is

I think that we sometimes are surrounded by a lot of negativity so it's important to stay positive no matter how hard it is. Anytoooloo, thank u guys so much like always and here's the chapter!!!!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Zander's POV

It's been a measly week. A freaking week since I last saw Daphne. I've been locked in a room that I have never seen before and it is quite impossible to get out of here. I have no idea how I haven't seen this room before if I have been everywhere in this house.

But, then again, I have never seen the dungeon that my father made me take Daphne to. I really hope she's okay. I only remember bits and pieces of what happened. I only remember grabbing Daphne, like my dad ordered-no transfixed me, and then it went blank. The next thing I remember is he put his hand to the wall and we were going into a dark place with what seemed cells. After a couple seconds, it all went blank again. The next thing I knew, I woke up in this room. This mysterious room.

It seems to be made of a sort of metal that vampires can't break through. Apart from that, it's a normal room. A bed, dresser, a bedside table, etc. I feel that I am still in my house because I feel my father's presence somewhere close to here. The only other thing that is putting me on edge is that I not only feel Daphne's presence, but someone very familiar and very important that's here.

Kat.

They both have had me pacing around this small room trying to think if they're okay amd how I'm going to get them out. I know that my father will not do anything to kill Daph as he wants her for reasons that I don't know myself. Kat on the other hand, has no importance to him. He just sees her as the girl that is the obstacle between power and the one who has stolen my heart.

I don't know what I would do without her. She's always so bright and happy. She brings the light in my dark life. Kat and Daphne are the most important people in my life. It makes me feel powerless and weak that I can't help them now.

Speaking of weak, I feel the room spin and I have to stop pacing to go and sit on the bed. I haven't had much blood in a week and it's really starting to get to me. They have only brung me small amounts of blood to keep me concious but weak enough to fight back. I'm really starting to feel the lack of blood now.

They come every other day to give me blood at the same exact time. When I start to feel dizzy and can barely stand. This time though, I have decided that I will use every ounce of my energy that I have left and will attack the vampire that brings me the blood so I can escape. Maybe go to Arron and ask for help because I will be too weak to help the girls alone.

So its set then. I sit on the bed and try to calm myself to save my energy for when they come. It will be in a few more minutes since the lack of blood is starting worsen.