Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?

Hey guys. *smiles sheepishly  So I know that I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy with school. I had to study for a bunch of tests (That I aced by the way) and had a lot of homework. I also had a dance audition yesterday so I had to stay after school. I don't know how that went but I guess I'll know on Monday. Crossing my fingers I made it. But, then again, there were a lot of people that seemed to be proffesionals and could do the splits and were flexible while there I was. The nonprofessional and nonflexible person auditioning. But, you never know right?Anywho, I was busy, but here is the update! Also, wish me luck because I'mgoing to have a test in my dance class and I'm absolutely dreading the writing portion of the test.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

It's been a little over a week and we're still in here. I've definitely gotten closer to my mom and now uderstand why she hasn't been in my life.

*Flashback*

"Mom, I want you to answer me this truthfully," I say with tears in my eyes.

I try not to be too loud as Kat is sleeping on the cot in here while me and my mom are on the floor across from eachother. I look at her straight in the eye and she nods.

"What is it?" she asked.

"W-why were you not i-in my life? Did you not l-love me and dad?" I ask shakily.

She shakes her head quickly and scoots close to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh no no no no, I love you guys very much, I would have never left you guys. You are all I had," she said, hugging me tighter.

"Then why?" I asked, whiping some tears from my eyes.

"Honey, I was taken. By the king. My mom was a close friends with the king's mom. They always used to say that me and the king were going to end up together. That he was going to be my beloved. We were so close when we were younger..." she said, looking as if she was recalling her memories.

I nodded for her to continue.

"Well, when I was about fourteen, I started developing feelings for him, and him to me. So he started courting me. We were together for some time. Believe it or not he was such a sweet and caring guy. But then one day, I was at the market, buying some chocolate ice cream when I saw a very handsome guy. I was about eighteen or nineteen by then. One look at him was all it took to know that he was my soul mate..." she said smiling towards the end.

I sat there quietly listening.

"Your father and I started talking and exchanged numbers. We would meet up and everytime I'd fall for him deeper, even though he was human. Before it could go any further, I told the king- the prince at the time, everything because even though I'd found my soul mate, he still had a special place in my heart. As you can tell, he didn't take it very well and threatened to hurt your father. So, he and I eloped and went far away where he couldn't find us," she said with tears in her eyes.

I was just speechless and just nodded and looked into her eyes just wanting to know the truth.

"It wasn't until after a year, that he finally found me. Of course your father already knew I was a vampire but still loved me none of the less. and knew about the king. It was about one month after I had you, and your father and I were having a rough time. We would fight a lot and it was just a down time for us. Well one night, your father was sleeping on the couch and I was in bed alone. I heard creaking during the middle of the night and felt a needle go into my neck. I tried fighting but became overpowered with what was injected to me. The last thing I remember was the king's face," she said, crying harder now.

"A-after I woke up, I woke up in a room. I remember he came in and told me everything. How he had taken me and left a note making it look like I left and abandoned you guys. How I would be his and his only. He told me he had found his beloved and now had a son. The heir. He said that that that should have been my child. He said that he would kill his beloved so that he and I could really be together.  Of course I would always fight against him and not even talk to him. After some time, he became tired of me and threw me in here. He then moved his obsession from me to you. He said that you should have been his daughter and that he shall have you one day," she said sobbing.

I was crying harder with every word she said. To think that I used to despise this woman because I thought she hadn't loved me and I wasn't enough for her to stay. She had done nothing wrong and all my life I had hated her for leavig me and dad. This made me feel so bad.

"I could only hope that your father stayed away so that you could be safe. But I guess he came back otherwise you wouldn't be here," she said giving me a sad look.

I was speechless and choked up with emotion.

"Oh my dear Daphne how I wish I could have been there. But I couldn't" she choked out.

I hugged her again and we both cried.

*End of flashback*

So here we are, trying to think of how to get out of here. Everyday I am starting to feel weak for some reason but I try to stay strong hoping that I can reunite my parents because they have suffered enough. I have suffered enough.

I pace around the prison and bite my lip. I just can't think of a way to escape. I start to get a massive head ache and start to sway as I get dizzy. I fall to the ground on all fours and close my eyes. My mom and Kat gasp and help me up.

"I'm fine," I assure them.

I rub my eyes and the dizzyness subsides for a little.

"You need rest," Kat saids worringly.

"I'm okay, see?" I say getting up.

"No, you need rest," my mom saids, sitting me back down.

I shake my head in refusal, "I won't rest till I get you both out of here."

I get right backk up and start to pace again.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out together, now get some rest," Kat saids.

"I can't," I say stubbornly.

"You can't or you won't?" she saids, crossing her arms.

"Both," I say sternly as I keep paing.

My headache just suddenly gets worse, making me grasp my head in my hands. I hiss in pain and barely notice someone leading me to the cot. I then hear a loud alarm go off, which only seems to worsen my pain. What seems like hours but could have only been a couple seconds, my pain starts to lessen.

"Daphne!" I hear a very familiar voice yell.

I look up and see him.

"Arron," I breathe as I stumble over to the bars.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Welp, that's it. Until next time, LOVE yah!