Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets

Heloha! Here it is! Oh and I promised I'd give a shout out to @Diverging so there it is! Anyhow, here's the chapter, it's not too long but I hope it's better than nothing.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

"What the heck is going on here?!" asked Kat walking into the living room.

They didn't even respond, they just kept intensely staring at each other.

Zander was the first to break the stare and looked at me.

"Daph please I-" Zander started but got caught off by Arron.

"Don't talk to her!" Arron growled.

Zander lunged at him and Arron never let me go as he moved out of the way. Kat gave a shriek as she saw that a fight was most likely going to begin. She quickly got her composure back and shouted at Zander.

"Zander Campbell! Sit your vampire ass down now!"

Wait what? I thought she thought I was kidding about that!

Kat made a face as she realized what had slipped out of her mouth. Great more secrets. Notice the freaking sarcasm.

"You know what, how bout you all sit your asses down because I am fed up with all these secrets!" I shouted at all three of them.

They instantly sat down as they heard the tone of my voice. I, quite frankly, just want to curl into a ball and not talk to them right now but, I need to know this.

"Okay so, first of all, Kat! What the hell? I thought you didn't believe me about him being a vampire!" I snapped.

"Well... You see..." She said with an innocent face.

I scoffed and said, "Spit it out, I don't have all day."

"Okay so, I was walking around, and I went by a street that had an alley, so while I passed, I heard some noises. It sounded like an animal was in great pain. So I went in and checked it out, so that's when I saw Zander biting a cats neck and sucking his blood out. I screamed and started running. He of course, quickly caught up to me, and wouldn't let me go until he explained himself," she explained.

"Oh," I said quietly.

I just didn't know how to react. I mean what the heck?

"Why didn't you tell me? I mean Arron I understand, we hated each other, but you two?" I asked quietly.

I felt like my voice had been snatched from me so, I could only talk quietly.

"Well it wasn't my secret to tell, and plus he didn't tell me, I found out," she said.

"Daphne, you know you and Kat are my best friends, I would have told you but it would put you in danger," Zander explained.

Once again, I only answered quietly, "Okay."

"Oh and don't think I'm not going to ask what the hell your doing with Arron and you knowing he's a freaking werewolf!" Zander shouted.

"Yes I'd actually like to know that myself, I mean I thought you hated each other. And now we, or should I say I, find out that he's a werewolf!" Kat said.

I stayed quiet. I know that they deserved to know but, I just couldn't right now. My mind was still trying to wrap around the subject of all of this.

"Later," I told them. I mean, I think I was still confused.

"No not later, right now," Zander said annoyed.

"Hey don't talk to her like that, and it's none of your business about her and me!" Arron growled.

"Arron can you please take me home? I just want to lay down," I asked him, before they can start another fight.

He calmed a bit and turned around to look at me. "Of course," he said with a smile.

He gave one last growl towards Zander, and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the door.

"This conversation is not over," shouted Zander from the living room.

"I know," I shouted back.

We went into Arron's car and left Kat's house. The drive was silent. I was thankful for that because my mind was still reeling.

We reached my drive way pretty quickly and we didn't move. We just stayed in the car.

"A-are you okay?" Arron asked softly.

"I- yeah, I'm just tired. Thanks for everything," I told him.

I got out of the car and waved at him. I walked up my driveway and unlocked the door.

"Daphne Kingston! Where have you been?!" I heard my dad yell as I came through the door.

Boo, and I thought I could sneak in and take a nap before having to deal with all this.

"I uh..." I started because I wasn't sure what I was going to tell him.

Oh yeah dad, I got attacked by a wolf and got saved by my enemy that is also a werewolf and then I saw one of best friends drinking blood from an animal and he's a vampire.

Yeah no.

"I-" I satires but got caut off as he came over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Please don't do that again, I was worried sick!" He said still hugging me.

"Sorry, I promise," I told him.

He finally let me go and now is when I realized that he was crying. Now I feel really bad.

"Okay hunny, go on with whatever you were going to do, oh and your grounded," he said as he walked away.

I let out a sigh and went upstairs. I went into my room and grabbed a new pair of clothes and hooped in the shower. After I was done, I laid down on my bed. I thought I was never going to fall asleep, but I did pretty quickly. I slipped away in a problem free black blissful world.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: I've always wondered, how many guys read my book? Or are most of you girls?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Yeah I know, not my best work or long at all. But I have two valid reasons. One is I sometimes get writers block and so I dorm know what else to write. And two, like I said before, I've been busy. But don't worry, me being busy won't affect me to not upload a new chapter! Anyhow, thank you guys so much, 18k!! And thank you to those of you leaving those super comments that make my day! Love u all, and have an positively amazingly flutterific beautiful day! *hugs you from behind the screen 👋