Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸

Yay two chapters in one day! It is really late right now so you guys are lucky. I'm tired but you are so awesome that I'll keep going! Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I get my friends and wait by the strings. Sydney was the one that was going to put him in place and then quickly move out of the way. She got Arron, quickly moved, and I pulled the string. The cake was the one that fell first, with the batter a close second behind. There wasn't a spot that didn't have cake on him.

Kat, Zan, Syd, and I came out with the jars of sprinkles and glitter in our hands and threw it at him like confetti and we yelled out "happy birthday!" At first he stood there frozen. Then, he puffed out his cheeks, and started shaking from anger.

He yelled, "I'm going to kill you!"

My friends and I made a run for it. At first he chased us but, stopped because he was crashing into things. Everyone just stared at him and us. I started laughing hard along with my friends. Others joined in too while others stayed silent. He went upstairs, my guess is that he went to go change and wash off the cake.

"Omg best birthday gift ever!" My friends and I all shouted.

We laughed some more and then I felt the tiredness fall in. I also started to feel bad for him and almost regret doing it.

Almost.

Wahahaha!

I decided to call it a night because I didn't want to deal with Arron's wrath. I said my goodbyes and went home. I didn't even bother changing my clothes as I jumped on the bed and started drifting off with a smile on my face. What a day.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Have you ever done a prank and how did it go?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

This party is a blast! I was with all of my friends and I was happy I was finally going to become alpha of the Crescent Moon pack. My pack and I were going to have a ceremony tomorrow of my dad handing down the role of Alpha to me. I was nervous yet weirdly terrified of finally receiving such a big responsibility. I mean, if I wasn't a good Alpha, it could be the downfall of our pack. We could get attacked and perish. Or just simple mistakes can cost of innocent lives...

To stop from freaking out, I decided to get a snack. As I walked, I got hit with the most delicious smell. It was a mixture of fresh roses and strawberries... It was mouth watering and completely addicting.

'Mate! Mate is here!' Blake yells at me excitedly.

'Yeah, somewhere' I say to him, feeling flutters of excitement in my stomach.

I just didn't know where it was coming from since there were a lot of people around. I tried following the scent as best I could but, I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was my sister.

"Hey come over here, I want to show you something," she says to me.

I try and tell her that I'm busy but she shuts me up with a look. What? She can be scary! She clasps her hand around my wrist and leads me to a spot close to the chandelier. I start feeling suspicious.

Then, I see her run away, confirming my suspicions. The next thing I know, I feel something fall on me. I just stand there, completely frozen from shock.

Is this... Cake? I then feel something thrown at me and I get yelled at, "Happy birthday!"

I stand there, unable to comprehend what just happened. It then sinks in. There's only one person that can be at fault.

Kingston. And her posse.

I then feel angry and yell, "I'm going to kill you!"

They make a run for it and I chase them. I instantly stop once I start crashing into things, blinded from the cake going into my eyes. I hear them laugh along with a couple others while I go upstairs to change and get cleaned. I now realize that I forgot all about the scent of my mate. I go downstairs and see that the smell is now very faint. So I decide I'll worry about it tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the night.

Oh and Kingston, I'm getting my revenge soon! Watch your back!

That is what Arron is wearing at the party, just in case you're wondering

That is what Arron is wearing at the party, just in case you're wondering. 🔼

Yay that was kind of short but still I hope it was good. Thank you so much to all of you for ur support! Hope you enjoyed! <3