Chapter 13 - Gideon Harris And Erica Who?

Hello people of Wattpad! I am back with a new chapter. I spent a lot of time writing this since the last chapter was really short.XD <3. Anyways, this chapter is pretty long and a new character is added ;) Don't worry! You'll like her :) I promise. You trust me don't you?

*Pull's out gun*

Right?

*Throws away gun*

*Clears throat*

Anyways, enjoy this chapter. Vote, comment and share.

Song- P!nk, Just Give Me A Reason

~Jessica

"So you will meet many 'someones' who will give a new definition to your name.

And you can not build walls, must not close the door and please don't hide,

because if you ask me about hurt and love

I will say love. Love because the hurt will come and go no matter what, but only love makes it worth while. Only love can cure it.

Don't be scared. Go. Love."

― Charlotte Eriksson

---------------------------------

-RECAP-

Hunter opened the door and we were all greeted by a foreign face. Well, maybe not all of us. Jordan's usual relaxed and cheerful demeanor was replaced with a shock and his face visibly paled.

"Gideon?"

-END OF RECAP-

In the middle of the doorway stood a man. He was about the same age as I was and was around the same height as Hunter. He had black hair which curled softly at the nape of his neck and piercing brown eyes that were close to being a very dark red, prominent cheekbones and a stubble.

I must have spent a while staring at all of his features before Hunter poked my arm. His jaw was clenched which made his already pronounced jawline even more sharper.

"Jordan Swimmer," the man, who I assumed was called Gideon said. His lips curved into a warm smile.

Jordan didn't return it. Instead, his usual bright blue eyes turned a few shades darker and he scowled. A strand of his blonde hair fell onto his face but he didn't make any move to sweep it out of the way. His full attention was on one man. "Gideon Harris." Gideon's expression didn't change but Jordan seemed to be inching his way towards him with his hands bunched into fists. "What are you doing here?" he demanded. Everyone in the room was taken aback by his attitude. Jordan was always a laid back kind of guy but now, now he was a complete different person.

"I was hired to be a bodyguard at this location for a Becca Stewart?" Gideon answered reading Becca's name off of a piece of paper.

"That me!" Becca exclaimed raising her hand up. She then turned to me and mouthed the words 'he's hot' and winked.

Jordan's face was now beet red and he was only a few inches away from Gideon. "I thought I told you to never step foot in New York again," he growled.

"Still hung up on what happened a few years ago?" Gideon smiled not even feeling the least intimidated.

"No, I've moved on from that," Jordan answered keeping his gaze on Gideon the whole time.

Gideon's smile faltered for just a second but he fixed it. He was about to say something but Jordan cut him off. "I have to go," Jordan said walking past us out the door. "I'll see you later Payton."