Chapter 23 - Alexander Hamilton

Hello people! So this chapter is kind of overdue.... but I hope you guys enjoy it all the same :)

SIDE NOTE: This chapter is dedicated to a lovely friend of mine, minpin2000 . She is currently writing a merlin fanfiction , so go check it out If you'd like and while you're at it, go ahead and follow her ! ♡♡♡♡

This is a pretty short one, but it's only because I've been spending most of the time writing the next chapter but I haven't quite finished yet and didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long, so I decided to write this short chapter to end the suspense (which may or may not end with another cliffhanger, sorry!) ;) last chapter was over 5000 words long, which is way over what I usually write, I was planning on releasing the chapter sooner and make it longer but decided on cutting out the beginning of that chapter and post it as its own because a)I didn't really know how to transition it to make it seem smooth. And b) I didn't want to spend like a month writing because Christmas Holidays are coming up and I really want to start writing some Christmas themed chapters!

Question: Do you guys enjoy longer or shorter chapters?

Anyways, ignore any weird typos as I will be editing it all when the story is over and also, to my American readers out there, hope you guys have/had a great Thanksgiving! You probably can tell from the way I write some words, like colour, favourite and so on that I'm not American.

Any Canadians here? Eh?

Lol, anyways, enjoy the chapter, comment and vote and I'll see you at the end of this chapter!

Song- Jacksfilms, Alexander Hamilton (It's catchy af, don't judge.)

P.S: You should probably watch the video above if you don't know who Alexander Hamilton is ;)

~Jessica

"Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don't care who you are. What goes around comes around. That's how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve."

― Jessica Brody, The Karma Club

******************************************

As we reached the D.J booth, I could get a better view of everything that was going on in the room. The booth was located on one of the balconies circling the ballroom and seemed to a picture angle on everything that was happening.

The crowd was forming a circle around the dancing pair in the middle. Tiffany was elegantly twirling around as she still kept a strong grip on Hunter's shoulders as he continuously tried to wriggle out of her wrath. She seemed to be saying something to him which we couldn't hear since we were so far away but Hunter's face grew more and more uncomfortable.

Becca had a pair of headphones around her neck as she leaned against the booth staring down at Hunter and Tiffany with a scowl on her face. There was a cheesy romance song which made all of us cringe even more.

"Well, your taste of music clearly changed," I said as I walked closer to her.

Becca turned around and scoffed, "Tiffany requested that we play this song." She placed her headphones down, "I'm glad you guys are here, I was close to jumping off this balcony and landing on her myself to get her to back off of Hunter." She signalled her hand towards Tiffany who was now latched onto Hunter like a leech and whispering something into his ear which he only responded with a small cringe. "Who does she even think she is? Doesn't she know that he's already in a relationship?"