Chapter 19 - Red Velvet And Hot Pockets

Hey guys! Here's a new chapter!

So first of all I'd like to say... I SAW SUPERWOMAN AND CONNER FRANTA 2 DAYS AGO AND NDBSBIDJSBIDBOJSAIUVUSBIOAGBDHJNAOIDHUSNMJAI

My life is complete.

Anyways, *clears throat* Here is a new chapter of Chasing After The PA! This chapter is a bit longer than the last one so yay! Oh Also, Thank you guys for 11k reads! I feel like we hit a milestone every time I upload a new chapter (Probably because I update so unfrequently XD) But yeah, I just wanted to thank you guys <3 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, vote, share and don't be afraid to comment! Personally, I love reading comments on stories and they just make the reading experience more fun (Not that I'm calling stories boring lol) So yeah, I guess I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter.

Song- Rachel Platten, Stand By You

~Jessica

"You can only be jealous of someone who has something you think you ought to have yourself."

― Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

*************************************

"You really haven't been to a grocery store for a long time have you?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. Hunter was currently attempting to take out a shopping cart which he was failing miserably at. "You know, I did offer to help you..."

"No, I'm fine I can do this," he grunted as he tried to pull the cart out from the one that it was stacked with.

I smiled a little and shook my head, "alright. I'll just be here... Waiting."

After the incident with Mr. Moore, security was able to catch him and he was currently sleeping over at the police station for the night before Hunter went down there tomorrow to ask him a few questions. I was a bit shaken up by the whole ordeal but decided to continue my day even thought Hunter tried to convince me to go back to his place and rest. I told him that I just needed a coffee and I'd be okay. I was pretty bummed to see that they hadn't brought back their caramel macchiatos yet but hey, we can't always get what we want right?

"Hey, that reminds me," I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. "Do you know where all the caramel macchiatos went? I mean, you pretty much own the whole block so I'm guessing that you'd also know what'd be happening as well."

Right when I said that, the cart popped out with Hunter falling backwards. As he landed onto the ground with a grunt, I quickly grabbed the cart stopping it from running him over as well. I suspected that Hunter was already having a bad day and he wouldn't like a trip to the emergency room to top it all off.

"Are you alright?" I suppressed a laugh and reached out my arm to help him up.

He took it hesitantly grumbling something under his breath and got up. "I'm fine."

"Somebody's grumpy today," I mumbled as I started to push the cart.

Hunter stopped me and took cart from me, "here, let me do it."

"It's fine, I can do-"

"No, you just rest and look for anything you want to get."

I nodded and walked with him into the grocery store.

"I'll be waiting by the limo sir," Bill said as he left us.

"So, where to first?" Hunter asked as we reached the fruit section. It felt kind of weird having people stare as we did something so normal to most of the population but I guess that's how most celebrities felt when in public. But I wouldn't really call myself a celebrity, after all Hunter was the main reason why people were turning heads.