Chapter 20 - Cuddles, Chris And Couple Costumes

Hello people of the internet :]

Omg, what is this? A new chapter? Oh yes it is, and you guys have ImmortalMilkFandom to thank. I was talking to her on Instagram a few hours ago and mentioned that I finished a chapter. I was thinking about publishing it on Friday but she asked if it was going to be published today, and... I CAN'T SAY NO TO HER. I love her too much <3 *breathed* ******, I wanted to tell you this a long time ago, but ever since I saw you in kindergarten, playing with blocks, I've fallen in love with you and I just wanted to tell you... THAT YOU ARE A TERRIBLE AGENT(inside joke) *clears throat*

Anyways, I'm dedicating this chapter to her because she was the first ever person to read my story and give me (note sarcasm) AWESOME CRITISISM. But honestly though, I love you. >.< Okay, that was weird. Let's just say that you're a good fwend. (Are we friends, lol IDK)

But anyways, to the rest of you, (no, I didn't forget about you guys.) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K reads! <3 I really hope that you enjoy this chapter, and ye, I'll see you all at the end of this chapter. <3 :)

Song- My Chemical Romance, Welcome To The Black Parade

~Jessica

"Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself."

― Deborah Reber, Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

*************************************************************

"You definitely showed her," Bill whistled as he waited for us by the car.

"She sure did," Hunter agreed kissing my hand. "We're going home."

Bill nodded and went over to open the rear door of the limo. He first helped me in then Hunter jumped in as well. As the car started, Hunter rolled up the partition.

"I'm going to anger management classes."

Hunter gave me a questionable look, "say what?"

"I'm going to anger management classes," I said shrugging. "I slapped 2 people in one day Hunter, I need help."

He scoffed, "I've slapped even more," I raised and eyebrow. "In an hour."

"But still," I sighed. "I slapped her for no reason, I shouldn't be doing that. Its damaging to your image. Paparazzi probably caught that on camera and its going to be all over the magazines tomorrow."

"You call it slapping her for no reason but that's not what I would call it. She came at you, you thought she was going to hurt you so you defended yourself, end of story."

"I could have just held her wrists and not have slapped her. " I looked down at my hands. "Gosh, I'm such a bitch."

Hunter grabbed my hand. "Hey, look at me," I kept my head down. "Look at me, sweetness." His hazel eyes met mine. "It was just a slap, what can she do about it? Fine you? I can pay that off no problem. If you're scared of this becoming public or that I would be ashamed of you, then you don't have to worry. I don't care about some stupid magazine or if everyone will be on Ms. Turner's side when news breaks out. I don't care if the world hates you, because you have me and all I want you to know, is that I will never hate you, even if I tried. You don't have anger issues, everyone loses their temper at times, even the most composed and calm people do."

I sniffled and tried to blink back my tears. "I don't know, I just feel bad."

"You've been through a lot Payton," he whispered. "And eventually, all that pressure just cracks a person."