15. Attack

The beautiful cover above was made for me by kaylynnamosx
Thank you so much!

Author note:
I am so unbelievably happy so many of you are enjoying this story! I hadnt written on it for a while but expect weekly updates. Twice or 3 times a week. Ive already established the entire plot.
And im happy to say it has made #123 on the whats hot list! I know its a long way down but i made it! In 14 chapters! Im so happy you all love it.

Thank you for all your support!
Xoxo chilee.
______________________________________

Nova

I could feel hands on me, shaking me. The electricity that sparked in them sent those familiar waves of pleasure coursing inside every nerve ending.

Mate.

Our mate's hands are on us.

"Nova. Wake up.. come on open your eyes." His voice gave me the will to go on... to abide by his command.

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. Standing above me were blurs .. i could make out a set of celestial blue eyes that i have come to know so well.. engrained into my memory.

"W-what happened" my voice sounded weak.. raspy. I felt those electric hands move to my shoulders, hauling me up slowly as my vision cleared.

"I got it." Nic's harsh words came from behind me before he shoved Zaryn out of the way, sitting me up steady. Low growls from Zaryn went on deaf ears, Nic ignoring him as he tended to me. Deacon shoved his brother out of the way to get a look at me.. biting his lip with worry. Everyone is worried for not.

I felt like a damsel in distress.

Weak.

Im anything but weak. Im a fighter.

"You ok little sis? You had us scared. You blacked out, fell right out of your seat and into the floor." I managed to smile at the fact he seemed so distressed.. my brother loved me so much.. the only male I have aside from my dad that wants nothing from me.

Zaryn stood behind Nic, worried eyes on me the entire time along with my parents. He began biting his thumb nail, pacing around with electric blue eyes that stayed on me when they weren't staring at the ground.

"I- im ok. It was my wolf.." i trailed off as Nic pulled me back into my seat, embarassed that she got the better of me this time. I was so proud that I jad gotten her under control in my first shift.

But mates can make your wolf do crazy things I hear.

The air in the room filled with tension more malevolent than the unease it pulsed with a moment ago.

"See!?!?" Zaryn shouted at his father. "This is what happens when you intervene dad. Shit like this is going to happen to the both of us.. its going to get to the point where the both of us are wolfing out .. going for blood! You are doing the wrong thing. My wolf already hates you right now.. the fact your the alpha is the only reason he hasnt come after you!" His anger rippled through his skin.. muscles shaking beneath. His eyes cut to a panic stricken Grace. "And you... don't think for a moment that you are safe from me. Pregnant or not, my wolf is going to become distressed without Nova. And who do you think he will take out first? And you cant even shift.. it would be so easy..." his laugh was manic. The seriousness of pur situation was unfolding.

Deacon turned on his brother with his own version of anger. "Are you kidding me!? This is all your fault Zaryn!!! All of it! That bitch over there comes home with you because you cant hold out for your mate and its all your fault!" He screamed. "Not anyone elses!"