59. Running With Wolves

Chapter Soundtrack:
Aurora - Running With The Wolves

Thank you jazzwynter for the song suggestion!
____________________________

Nova☄

This picks up where Nova left off... when Conrad left to go get Grace.

-she is currently having a dream that Z began to have in the last chapter.. so they are dreaming together. They just dont know each other is really dreaming it. and he is having the same dream at home in his bed.. they are actually in this dream together.. the moon made it happen. But neither of them know its real. They both think its just a dream.

The water was so cool against my skin. Not cold. Just right. My skin felt on fire.. the sky open wide above me, stars twinkling like diamonds.. my hands floated up in the water and it felt so good . To be weightless..I realized then that i was naked, bare of any sort of clothing. taking a deep breath, I relaxed.. smiling.

Hands were suddenly gripping my waist from below me, underneath the water.. but i didnt scream. I knew those hands. They were all too familair with the current that ran through them

Coming up from the waters surface, there stood Zaryn.. his face like i never remembered... he was.. different.  Tattoos covered his shoulder and arm which were now chiseled with muscles.. muscles i had never seen before.

"Youve changed." His eyes roved over my body possesively.. taking in my new form, eyes dialating.. appreciative.

"You have too." I stared wide eyed.  Mouth open.

Moving so i was standing, my feet in soft sand below.. I looked at him. This was just a dream.. it wasnt real. I could allow myself a moment of weakness.. to dream

His eyes were so deep as they gazed into mine.. that sky blue i missed and hated at the same time. I roved my eyes down his fine muscular chest.. large muscles over his neck and shoulders that i wanted to grab. So i put my hands on his shoulders... rubbing the muscles. He shivered visibly under my touch. I liked what i saw... this zaryn was ..  so different. Dominant.. possesive.

Without another thought on his part, hands were on my hips, pulling my body flush against his. My heart was hammering out of my chest as my head leaned back, staring into his eyes. A hand roamed up my side, sliding over my curves to gently cup my jaw.. fingers running through my wet hair.

"You're beautiful. Even more so in this moment.. i have missed you so badly. Ive not stopped thinking about you since you left.. when i nearly died.. you were on my mind. Every day all day youre on my mind." My lips parted as his descended onto mine and i let them. His touch sent electrical currents pulsating through my body, straight to my core. 

Dream Zaryn's kiss was passionate. Needy. I kissed him back with just as much need, my arms wrapping around his neck as his strong hands were lifting the back of my thighs to position myself around him. My legs locking around his back, pressing my bare body into his own. He wore nothing below as well.

I felt content... my wolf wasnt present in this dream.. it was just me and imagination Zaryn. His hands were roaming.. memorizing my new body as mine did the same.. as he kissed me deeply.. running my hands along the taught bulges flexing in his back.

I moaned, his lips leaving mine.. opting instead to kiss down my jaw line... leaving love bites down my neck as my body hung tightly to him. I was breathing hard.. feeling his excitement rock hard against my core...