COVER FINALS!!!

Yes! I said voting will continue till the 10th but since its almost the 10th and a lot of people voted on many covers to get it started, 60 covers at that, I have decided to extend voting till the 12th.

January 12th, the winner will be announced. 

In the contest pages, 3 chapters, a lot of amazing covers were posted to vote on. I had an idea to narrow it down depending on votes and also, others reached out to me saying they would like that as well. (Readers, not  cover artists.)

Sometimes, people were commenting 30 times on one cover.

I DO NOT COUNT THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS! I COUNT THE USERS THAT COMMENTED! IF YOU COMMENTED MORE THAN ONCE, ONLY ONE OF YOUR VOTES WERE SAVED!!!!

That being said, here are our finalists!!!! Please take this seriously bc these artists are so amazing and my book needs a better cover! I hate hate hated having to let go of these covers, but i did have to take the top covers and post them but they will all stay up in the chapter so people can see your work! Thank all of you so much, you did a wonderful job!! I'm deathly sad that thes covers had to go :(

HERE ARE THE TOP FINALISTS!!!!

NEW VOTING RULES!!!!
ONLY vote for ONE cover.

That's right. I said ONE cover.

These covers were compiled of those who had more than 30 votes! And yes, i took the "extra" votes off from those that commented more than once. These votes were compiled by wattpad chap comments, messages, facebook, and twitter dm's. I had a lot of private voters for reasons unknown so if you see that a cover only had a few votes in the posted chapter, remember i took votes from different sources! to make this fair, i want everyone to pick just one cover this time!

Remember!
ONLY ONE VOTE. ONE COVER.

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COVER!

WAIT TO COMMENT ON YOUR FAV UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ALL BC I WILL BE GOING THRU EVERY USERNAME on EVERY COVER TO SEE IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE SELECTIONS!! Aka: its hard work

Also: please remember that this cover needs to match the story perfectly.  Don't just pick one bc you think its 'pretty'. Think about the story's feel.... the edginess.. the emotions.. place your vote based on those things! Because this girl cannot make decisions on covers this damn good lol!!! Font is a considerarion as well!!

And i may have a request for the winner cover. Something small - like the switch of my author name depending on what you used!

Let the games begin!

LOOK AT EACH ONE BEFORE YOU VOTE! MAKE SURE YOU PIC ONLY YOUR FAV ONE TO DEPICT THE STORY!