82. Alive

Ok a vote was taken. This chapter was well over 12000 words so half tonight and half tomorrow😀 so those of you who like to make fun if me bc i keep adding a chapter, heres the part where you laugh 😢😂
But srsly. This was a good reason! Enjoy:)
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Ps: if you didn't get the memo, my new email is

H.N.VonWard@gmail.com

This is strictly for my writing purposes/wattpad bc things in my reg email were getting lost amongst all the spam!

Im creating a facebook for my wattpad readers as well and that is where the cover contest will take place. If you dont already, you should follow my twitter and soon ill have a tumblr for my books as well as a Snapchat for readers to see what im up to.

Love!
Xoxo
HEATHER! (my govt name)
_____________________________

[[EXTREMELY UNEDITED]]

Nova

My head throbbed as if thousands of tiny little electric currents were running to and fro inside my mind. I needed to open my eyes. The pain meds made me feel floaty. Like being on a cloud, high up in the air.

I could hear the beeping of machines and the faint sounds of noises but that was it. Beaides one thing..

Someon breathing, their heartbeating.

My eyes fluttered open revealing blurry white walls and machines. A large muscles form sitting in a chair right beside me. I must fight through the pain to stay awake.. the pain was still evident..

Rubbing my eyes with my free hand, i turned to the left and saw Zaryn.  He was slumped back in a chair, so close to my bed. His hair in a dissaray that mad him look sexy yet dark circles under his  eyes said otherwise.

He was only wearing a tshirt and basketball shorts and then i noticed my right hand was in his.. streams of sunlight gracing my pale skin.

I squeezed gently, enjoying the warmth he brought  to my body and he jolted, his eyes growing wide as they met my surprised ones.

"Nova!?" He stood, bringing my hand up to his and pressing it to his lips with his eyes shut tight.. tears falling down his cheeks before opening them and gazing at me with so much love amd awe.

His hand fell into my dirty hair, caressing me as i just watched with a small smile on my lips, ignoring the searing pain in my chest.

"Hey" i croaked, my voice hoarse from not using it. Immediately there was a cup of ice water with straw placed to my lips and i gulped greedily. With a gracious nod, he pulled it away, kissing my lips hastily.. so many emotions rolling off of him at once.

"Zaryn" my voice cracked. But he was kneeling, holding the back of my head , staring at me with so much wonder. Those sky blue eyes even brighter, swirling as they stared deeply into mine. I could feel the love.. the intense burning ove and happiness.

"Baby save your voice." He soothed me with his deep voice and i winced, trying to give him another kiss. Strong hands were pushing me gently into the bed. "Rest, love." He smiled. "Does it hurt badly? Doc came to change you an hour ago at 6am and said your wound is a quarter healed. The hole has mended but the meat and flesh still need a few more days.. baby.." his desperation made me feel so.. loved.

"Baby i was so scared.. i thought you had left me.. i... i..." tears formed and i realised this was the Zaryn i knew before i left for Conrad's pack..