69. Vicious

Chapter Soundtrack:
Coleman Hell - 2 heads

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

ENJOY THIS EARLY UPDATE!
UNEDITED. BC I CAN.

__________________

Zaryn

I watched in awe as Nova had Jazz by the scruff like a pup.. throwing her to the ground. Nova was smooth in the way she moved.. like water.. so stealthy in her attacks as Jazz popped up from the ground and threw herself at her.

Jazz rared back, punching Nova in the jaw to which her  head snapped over to the side before whipping back to face Jazz.

The sweet beautiful face my mate normally wore was now one of my pure raw vicious malice. It made me want to back up and go to her all at once.. something that isnt taught.. that's a face that occurs naturally.

One of dominance..

It was clear Jazz stood no chance.

As if realising this, Jazz stepped back slightly as Nova's fist rained down on the side of her face.. the sound of cracks from her heavy hits.

Strong hits..

Jazz spat blood, attempting to attack Nova but Nova wasnt letting that happen.

Punch after punch. Kick aftet kick. Jazz tried to hold her own with a few licks here and there but it didnt even phase the rabid demon in front of me.

Nova was on top of her, on the ground. Beating Jazz's face black and blue.. just as she was about to land another hit, only playing with her, Jazz kicked her legs out, trying to buck Nova off of her.

To be a few years younger, Nova dominated this. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight before me.. locked onto how liquid Nova's toned muscles became as she rode the bucks Jazz gave before taking her wrist and sliding her body off of Jazz like a snake.. holding her arm between her legs while her feet were positioned right at Jazz's shoulder and rib.

Nova yanked hard. The sound of bones cracking rippled through the gathered wolves and a piercing cry of pain was being belted out by Jazz whose eyes were so wide they seemes as if they would pop.

Nova did a backflip, springing upward, getting into her stance with a vindictive smile. Her eyes flashed breifly to me, her smile fading. Her eyes were back on her opponent instantly, who at the moment, was gritting her teeth, panting through the pain as she got up to face Nova... holding her arm that had been dislocated and broken.

Nova was only taunting.  She would have been dead already if Nova really wanted to take her out i believe.  Or maybe she wasnt about killing now that she was back here?

Dark Moon, theres no choice.

"You think this is amusing?!" Jazz spat.  "You havent done anything even deemed borderline bad ass  yet Nova. "

A low growl from Novas throat had the next question she asked making my heart palpitate for her.

"What do you want with my mate, Jazz. Answer me that and ill make it quick for you." Her eyes glinting mischievously.. but she called me her mate.. again.

I just like hearing it.

A laugh came from A broken Jazz. "You left him Nova! He's the Alpha now.  Why wouldnt i want him? Those marks? Well if one of you die, then it disappears doesnt it?" She smirked.