Epilogue I - "I Do"

Chapter Soundtrack:
Iron & wine: flightless bird

For those who do not know:
I have started a book called Beauty and the Beast for the #justwriteit #altending contest. It will be short but i think it will be interesting.  Its just for fun! It won't however takeaway from the things im working on bc im writing it as i go with no meditated character background or plot line. Do check it out!
Refer to author note at end for some big news and info!
It's exciting!

<><><><><><><><>

One month later

NOVA

Standing in front of the mirror, I gazed at my reflection. The wedding gown I was currently wearing was my fifth try and beautiful was far too frail of a word for it. My eyes fixated on the natural pearls sewn onto the bodice with lace covering the off-white material, matching the veil.

I smiled at myself, my cheeks rosy, glowing as I took in my appearance. Luckily for me, my baby bump isn't noticeable in this gown. A princess style that flows outward at the bottom of my waist hid me belly perfectly and that's exactly what I wanted.

With twins, I was getting bigger by the day.

Especially with two powerful wolf pups. Pups tend to be larger newborns than human babies and most do not make it to full term.

But I wasn't thinking about all of that at the moment. I was too overcome by the sheer elegance of the gown.

This is the one.

"Okay can I just say you look super hot in that one? You can't even see your belly. I say that one is the one." Eden grinned as she stepped beside me to look in the mirror. My smile broadened.

"I think so too Ede"

It had taken me forever to find a perfect gown. With my wedding being tomorrow, I'm thankful to finally havw found the right one. I had been dress shopping for the entire past month and had chosen a beautiful gown with room for my growing belly but we didn't know just how much I would grow.

I wound up having to return the gown and Zaryn had seamstresses come to fit me two days ago, bringing with them today, the most beautiful gowns specific to my requests.

Amongst the twelve, I had found the one perfect for me.

Turning to the seamstress, I bit my lip as I attempted to mask me grin. "This is the one. I'll take this one." I told her, handing her the credit card with my name printed on it. The one that Zaryn had given to me for anything and everything I wanted to use it for. The name, Nova Stone, printed on the front in gold. We had already gone to the courthouse to officiate marriage documents for the humans and he added my name to his bank account and credit cards.

He said, "what is mine is yours. It is our. Everything."

It was actually very romantic. Now all we had left was the wedding ceremony and that was it. We were already mated and that's enough to us. That is forever in the wolves eyes.

The past month Zaryn has been working hard with Maxim and Gabriel on combining both skins and controlling his temper so that X wouldn't take over again. It was a strange thing that he had to deal with but whenever I could feel his anxiety through the bond, I'd touch him and say a few calming words to soothe his fur down.

My power has become more understood now. Daisy and Eden have helped me so much on that and the constant humming and vibrations in my chest have become my norm. I've been able to help Maxim feel okay again. I've helped Grace heal from loss. And I've helped Eden and Blake as well. It seems like everyone is just better.