50. Gone

Chapter Soundtrack:
Awolnation - Sail

Thank you stellina79 for the song selection:)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Please comment your name of who suggested it because i lost it!

Shatter was #12 yesterday!

Hey!!
Hope you guys loved the last two chapters. I shouldn't have uploaded both at the same time though because the latter one got more hits than the first, view wise :( boooo you chapter jumpers!

Also.
I decided i really just want to keep this one book because i HATE sequals about the same two people. So throw out the 60 chapter ending.. i had some new things i wanted to throw in like perspective and one more twist ao expect maybe 80? Thats a lot.
This was just suppose to be a simple story and its turning into a lot more lol
Oh well!

***please send music suggestions to my inbox , not in comments becase i dont always recieve all my comments and want to make sure you get recognition!!
^^^^^^^^^

This chapter is about the aftermath of Novas departure. Next chapter will have Nova's perspective!
You can wait my wolfies ;)
_____________________________________

Zaryn

She left.

She just.... left.

My chest couldn't stop the continuous heaving from the uncontrollable rage my beast released in me.. the unstobbable fury and desire to take her.. hold her close and carry her far away where no one would find her. Keep her all to myself. I was finally able to push the beast back once i watched her drive out of sight.

He wanted to fight.. but my skin side wanted to slither away to a dark hole and never come out. The beast was strong.. but i was able to overcome him somehow. The first time in a long time.... he couldn't handle the emotions.. so now its just me.

I stood in the middle of the dirt road... naked.. not understanding what just happened.

One minute emotions are too hard for me to handle over the loss of my pup, the next my wolf is taking over and fighting Nic's for causing this.. thats when i felt eyes on me.

Not just any eyes but Novas.

My wolf took full control and chased our mate down.. only to realise she was leaving me..she smiled when I told her my pup died. Her wolf was ecstatic. How can someone i love so much be happy over something like that?

I understand.. but then i dont.

She tried to get away and something came over me...my beast.. he became enraged.  I felt my beast more powerful than i ever had in that moment and he made an attempt to stop her but Conrad .. he broke my arm. In an attempt to subdue me but the wolf was strong in my skin side.

I stood there in shock in the middle of that road.. my arm hanging limp as i stared out where the truck disappeared.. just standing there.. thinking about what just happened.

I dropped my gaze, seeing Deacon's body lying in front of my feet. My eyes widened...

I killed my brother... my own blood.