64. Coming Home

Chapter Soundtrack:
Skylar Grey - Coming Home

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Since im #3
And to celebrate my 5k followers
I recieved today, heres another surprise chapter. Early!!!
You'll have to wait for the
Good stuff though..

But heres their first meeting!
Short chapter

These will be regular length chapters until the end bc i have great songs to go with so instead of being soiled with 8000 word chaps expect the average 2800 word ones.
The soundtrack list at the end will be awesome i promise.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

NOVA

The trees flew past me in flying colors of reds, oranges, brown, and some green. The sun was beginning to sink beyond the horizon of trees.. the warm orange glow of the sun sending a multitude of colors throughout the sky.

Not bothering with sunglasses, a bright beam of sunshine was blinding the side of my face as i kept my eyes trained out of my window, not wanting Maxim to see my face.

I wasnt crying but i felt like it. The nervous anxious feeling inside had my stomach knotting up.. i didnt know what would be waiting for me on the other side.. who would be upset with me. What i would do if i saw Zaryn...

Then theres the memory of Deacon. Visiting his grave.. i would have to eventually.. i never knew him as a bad wolf.. all the emotions ive bottled up inside about him would surely spill forth once i stepped foot on my pack land.

For the fourth time this year i was moving. Hauling my things from one place to another..

But this time...

I'm coming home.

"You okay over there?" Alpha Maxims deep voice jousted me from my thoughts.

I spared him a glance, turning back to watch the trees pass us by. "Yes. Im fine." My voice was a soft whisper.

A sigh from beside me. "Nova. I hope you understand why im doing this. Its time to face the music. You've avoided it so long.. you've ran away.. wolves have catered to your wishes.. but i wont. Zaryn is someone i consider a friend and with your upcoming heat... you need to be home. I know your entire story.. even things that you dont yet know.  And im telling you that this is the right thing to do. Its been half a year. Youve changed so much from what i hear... how do you know Zaryn hasnt? Youve avoided your family.. your friends.. people who love you.. Nova you need to step up to the plate and take responsibility that maybe running was never the right thing to do." His tone was deep yet soft.

My jaw clenched as anger coursed through me. I whipped my head to face him, glaring with eyes the color of summer grass. "I had to leave!" I shouted. "I would still be a weak wolf if i didnt! Ive come far! Figured out who i am! Ive accomplished things id never have been able to if i had stayed!" My eyes were trained on him, disbelief in my gaze.

Shaking his head with an exasperated sigh, "but did you have to alienate everyone you love to do it? No. You didnt. Your parents have been worried sick because you're too chicken to pick up the damn phone and Eden and your brother have needed you!" He shouted right back..his alpha tone gone. Now we were two wolves having a conversation.

Soffing, i shook my head, folding my arms as i laid back in my seat.. feeling tears prick my eyes as i stared out my window. He was right. 

Eden... she had gone through something tough without me. So had Nic. My parents even.. with Blakes betrayel of the whole pack.. how was he even still the Alpha. But im proud of Grace.. for growing.. taking Eden in.. helping her cope. Shes a good wolf now. Eden was still pregnant when she befriended her.. bringing her to their pack.