56. Beast - part 1

Chapter Soundtrack:
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness

Dedicated to stellina79 for the song choice!
🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

Note that Nova's change is positive and Zaryn's is very very ... feral and violent.
_

___________________________________

Hey!
So i have a lot of Cova shippers and a lot of cova haters lol i also have a lot of Zova shippers lol idk which ship names you guys r using but i see many.
But none of you know how this will end! Some have guessed.
But i always change my mind. I however will not change my mind just because one person doesnt want it to end a certain way so they say they are not going to read anymore lol. Like srsly? Bye!

Read the a/n at the bottom
I dont want to bore you with my rant before the chap! :D
______________________________

Two months later
(2 months after Zaryn's pov in the chapter titled, Pack. Two months into the three month time period that Nic was given to train. Same time frame as the previous chapter in Nova's POV, warrior.)

This is Gabriel

This is Gabriel. The General from Dark Moon.

_________________

Zaryn

Early morning, the air still moist with dew.. The sun was rising slowly beyond the horizon, streams of light breaking through the fog, evaporating as the chill remained in the air. Nearly bare trees surrounding the open meadow used to train warriors, the far west portion open. Visible for miles. A vast meadow. Colorful leaves in various shades covered the ground due to the fact that autumn was in its prime.. one month left until winter began. it was getting cooler day by day.

I watched as Gabriel taunted me from the opposite side of the training feild, his dark eyes challenging me to come for him. His age, nearly double mine at 40.. he was a lot more experienced..  but i had the power. The Alpha blood.

Gabriel is the General of Dark Moon... the one my distant cousin, Alpha Maxim sent to train me as a favor to my mother.

If only she had known who would be coming..

He had this smirk on his face that i itched to make disapper. My wolf wanted to rip his throat out but I had to force his instincts down.. take control. I had to constantly remind myself that he was the reason for my progress.. my wolf recognjzed that.