Epilogue II. Birth-Daze

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

This is your official Christmas Present from me!!!!

I did upload a chapter to the restricted chapters book for the last epilogue. Please go check it out if you haven't already! it's the honeymoon and it is so incredibly sweet you will cry tears of happiness!!!!!!

Next chapter, I'm posting all the submissions to the cover contest bc i realise many of you do not have facebook but if you do! Please go to mine, H.N. Von Ward and vote! The album is public so you do no have to be my friend to see it. I will post it to the next chap so you can all see it, those of you who do not have facebook!!!

We have a few more epi's I want to add but the story is essentially "Completed" and i am working on a writing contest called #altending #justwriteit called Beauty and the Beast. check it out let me know what you think! Love everyone of you!

Nova

*Two Years and Six Months Later*

Staring out at the lake, the sun shining on the water, making it seem as if it were sparkling. Sighing in happiness, my gaze drifted to the waterfall beyond the south wall of the lake.

There were many memories from behind that curtain of water.. not just Zaryn and I mating for the first time, but the night of our engagement as well, along with many, many other secret getaways when we had wanted to be alone with each other in the past two years since the birth of the twins.

My life has been so complete.

I have my wonderful, handsome and doting mate. My beautiful twin males. My pack. My friends and family.

Life is good.

I felt a warm presence like heat from the sun, shining on my skin starting at my bare calves. The warmth traveled up the back of my legs and thighs through the knee length flowing dress. I closed my eyes as a smile spread on my lips and large strong arms wrapped around my waist.

My mate.

He rested his hands on my very pregnant belly, his face ducking down to plant a kiss at the mark on the side of my neck which sent chills down my spine and that now familiar electric current inside my chest radiated to run through Zaryn's body and he groaned, breathing in my scent.

"How's my two females doing?" He rasped in a low tone, pressing himself into my rear, showing me the affect the sensations my electric currents had on him when we were touching affectionately. The same affect they had on me. "And why are you all the way over here anyway?" He wondered.

I sighed once more and turned in his arms, smiling as I gazed up into his blue depthless eyes that went on forever. "I was just thinking. About how happy I am. Annnnd... I may have been remembering our first few waterfall incidents." I bit my lip, winking at him as lust overcame the bond... from his side.

Pregnancy had my hormones out of whack again and somehow, instead of not wanting to be intitmate as much as I had during the first pregnancy, this time, I was always on.

Yes. We were having out third pup. A girl.. due anyday now.

She was powerful, too. Like the twins had been when they were growing inside me. Only this pups power seemed to be of love and happiness. I felt a lot of the both of those emotions this time around. Her little powerful jolts always kept me happy, along with Zaryn who has been so amazing with helping out with the twins and making sure I'm not going crazy.