88. The Change

Here it is guys.
The last chapter of the story.

IM KIDDING I ADDED A FEW MORE!!!!!
I KNOW... go ahead. Bring the laughter. The "omg when will this story end!?" Comments.. and the "omg i just want to see it over and done with!'" Comments. -- well sorry! Not sorry. I needed to add something so two more chaps it is. And then thats it for real.

Yall would be surprised at the people who want me to just keep addding more lol but there are those few lil ratch's that want it to hurry up and come to a close. (I think those are the ones just here for the smutt anyway) 🤗

Now there WILL be quite a few epilogues so do not fret.

But i want to take the time out and give a sincere heart felt THANK YOU for every one of you who have commented and voted for every single chapter.  Also for those of you silent readers who dont vote, just you sticking with my story and viewing the page, im so greatful.

Im thankful for EACH AND EVERY pm and post to my wall!! You guys are so awesome and so loveable!!! Im glad to have made friends with my readers!!

Youve made me want to be better!
Therefore, shatter will be undergoing surgery after the last chap. Dont worry the epilogues will still come and they will be great. Promise. We havent seen the last of eden maxim nova X Nic and grace. Nor their pups ;)

I love you all so much!

Thank you for making shatter #1 a few weeks back! Maybe it will get there again! Its usually #2 or #3 after a post!

Lets start shall we? Enough of this sappy crap.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NOVA

(This is her story afterall)

*Three weeks Later*

"Mom I don't know what's wrong with him. He's just... not himself." I sighed, staring down into my cup of herbal tea as i sat at the kitchen island at my parents house, mom sitting to my left.

I felt the overwhelming urge to cry but i couldn't.  I needed to stay strong.

Her soft hand covered my own and i looked up to her sad light green eyes. "Honey. What happened? Did you two have a fight? Why has it taken you so long to say something to me? Two weeks is a long time for Zaryn to give you the cold shoulder.. tell me what happened." She coaxed me in her softest voice.

I had been living the past two weeks in lonliness, staying locked up in Zaryn's and my house.. not wanting to get out of bed. Im not even sure what happened myself.. but i need him.

If only Zaryn were here for me right now.. it would make it all the more better.

Being pregnant, i need to be around him all the time. The urge is overwhelming but i cant. He doesn't want to talk to me and I'm not even sure as to why.

Ever since the magical night he proposed to me three weeks ago, things had been so amazing for the next week. We had been spending time together and planning our future but i noticed a few days after he proposed, he began to change a little. He was still being a good mate but the look in his eyes, the far away stares.. the hardness on his features as he thought to himself... I felt like something was up with him.