49. Monster

Chapter Soundtrack:
Paramore - Decode

Dedicated to stellina79
Thank you for the music choice!

Heres the second part!.

Thank you to all my supporters! You make my story a success!

Story went back up to #18!
Highest its been is #17 so help me get the ratings with comments and sub comments! And follows!

Read the AN at the bottom its important!

_________________________________

Nova

It was dusk.. the sun had begun to crouch behind the vast spread of forrestry.. the air cooling even more as the sun diminished and the moon became visible as beams of sun still streamed through the trees.. a sunset... my heart hammered in my chest.

Conrad and I were waiting in his deisel truck, our bags packed and loaded.. all the letters had been delivered.. I had even said what i needed to to Zaryn..

and Penelope..

When i approached her with my need for her help on springing Deacon from his prison, She was wary at first.. said she had no where for him to go and that she didnt need Blake to be mad at her when they had only just made up.

So i had to tell her that i was leaving..

She was shocked to say the least.. angry that i would leave Zaryn but i reminded her that he has left me so many times already and that these challenges would come... and come..

I told her how broken i was inside.. that i just needed to get away.. i couldnt be around when that pup was born.. i told her about the thoughts my wolf was having, playing on her empathatic sympathy..  reluctantly she agreed..

She said she would help.. only if i kept Deacon far away.. until everything settled down at least and she found out what Blake was going on about ... the reason why he claimed Deacon should be there, which i responded that i was sure it had something to do with Anita.

So she agreed.. to save her youngest from the challenges that would ensue.

To save his life.

"Are they coming soon?" Conrad turned to me, eyes assesing my nervousness..

My nerves were ten times worse than ever right now.. she should be here soon. I kept my features calm but my hands shook in my lap.. adrenaline pumping, meeting his gaze.

"He will be here. Just a few minutes longer." I glanced at the clock on the dash as we sat in the parked truck in front of his cabin, engine silent.  No sounds.  7:00pm.

Everyone was busy at Doc's.. Grace still going through labor. With my mates pup. There would be no one to stop me..

I had given Penelope the skelton key.. told her to get him out and bring him to Conrad's at exactly 7.

They would come. I knew it.

I just couldn't help the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

The what ifs flew through my mind.. but that's when i saw the movement behind the trees.. shaking of leaves.. rustling.

"Here he comes." I frantically hopped out of the truck, my stomach loosening from the knots that had formed... he was finally here. Safe.