43. Regrets

Chapter Soundtrack:
Alan Walker - Faded (restrung)

jazzwynter thank you for the song selection:)

Here is your chapter!
Again thank you all so much for your support!
Still #17 on the hot list!
Please share the story, lets see how far it can go! Im a little excited now! :D

Nova

My entire body was humming with pleasure.. the events from hours ago, playing in my mind.

I've been marked.

He marked me and I marked him.

We were a mated pair.

This wasn't how i wanted things to pan out but this is what the moon wanted, or else it wouldn't have happened.

My eyes fluttered open, the relaxing feeling.. the bliss i had felt from our bond, had knocked us both out- passed out exactly how we were with Zaryn lying off to the side of me, our bodies still intwined with each others.

The lantern had gone out and now only the moon shone, cascading silverish blue light through the curtain of falling water as the exhaustion from my heat induced release wore off, allowing me to feel ... stretching out slightly.

The soreness between my legs was evidence of my lost virtue.. and i felt alive..

The bond had my wolf and my skin side intertwined with Zaryn's.. We would be able to read each other fully now. He would feel my emotions.. my thoughts.. as i would feel his.

It would either be a good thing..

Or severely painful.

The wolf in me was stretching, a purely blissful look on her face as i could see her image in my mind.. her tongur hanging out. Drunk on pleasure.

My skin seemed to be heating up again, Zaryns body against mine, cooling me only where his touched.. panting, my chest heaved.

It had only been maybe a few hours since our bond took place.. from the moons position in the sky i would guess it was around 2am.

A sharp pain inside my abdomen had me seizing up, my limbs locking as i grit my teeth ... another round of the heat wave coursing through me.

A heat was not like a humans menstral cycle.. when a heat began, your entire brain seemed to become fried, an overwhelming heat flaming your skin.. burning.. cramping up your insides as it begged for release.. not from fingers or toys. But from a male.. a mate was the only one to truly keep you sated though. The females mind would be so fogged, her body craving touch.. in a constant state of desire, that it wouldn't matter what unmated male found her.. they would both be ripping each others clothes off.

Which is why we had to be locked away.

After the three to five days, however long it took depending on the female, if they weren't pregnant by then, their uterus lining would shed, just like a humans mensus.. it would only last a few days though.

Thankfully we dont have heats every month.. actual wolves only mate during january to april.. once a year.. but considering we are half human, we go into heat once every six months. From the moment we first shift. I wouldn't have to deal with this for another six months...

How could anyone last through this without their mate to service them?

Zaryns arms tightened around my waist as I groaned. The cramping of my insides becoming too much.. i needed his touch.