Epilogue III - Winning

A month after Lyra's birth

"Zaryn.." I sighed as I stared at my overly handsome husband and mate. Completely unphased, he turned to me with a raised brow.

"What's up, sweetheart?" His hands eased their way over my hips as he kissed my neck.

I let out a soft hum and looked up to his bright blue eyes. "I'm exhausted. With the twins and now Lyra.. I just cant get any sleep or anything done, and I hate to keep asking mom, dad, and Blake for help with the twins. I didn't think having three would be this hard, but it is." I grumbled into his t-shirt as he lightly chuckled, rubbing my back.

"Shhh. It's okay love. You have me. I'll clear my schedule tomorrow and stay at home so you can relax. How about that?" He leaned back, smiling at me genuinely.

I contemplated if he had lost his mind for a moment, voicing it when he asked why I was looking at him funny.

Aaaand that offeded him.

He removed his hands from my waist, opting to pout over on the bed.

"Zaryn, I didn't mean it like that- I just meant that you are busy with pack things. You're the Alpha, it's your job. I'm the Luna. Raising pups is my job. I should be good at this by now but i'm just frustrated that i'm not. I'm sorry if I made it come off any different... I'ts just..

"It's alright Nova." He didn't look up at me but I could still see that i had hurt his feeling by implying that he couldn't handle three pups on his own.

Sighing, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his naked toroso, forcing him to look down into my awaiting green eyes. I still couldn't believe how well he aged, only a few years but he was so much more handsome than ever, right now.

"Hey." My finger stroked the side of his face. "You are a great dad. I only meant that it's going to be hard with all three of them, I can't even do it most of the time. I'm still getting the hang of things. I didn't mean to upset you but if you think you can handle it then I would be so grateful, Zaryn. You know that right?" A small smile formed on my lips and he couldn't resist but to return it.

Rolling his eyes, he swooped down and kissed my lips, "Fine, but I get something in return...." He eyed me deviously up and down.

I rose a brow, "This was you offering, remember? You don't just get something in return. Down puppy." I smacked him lightly on the head but he caught my wrist with that smirk on his lips.

Then I grinned. "oh so that's what you want in return? Well honey, you got it." I giggled as he scooped and picked me up under my thighs, locking my bare legs around his waist as my night slip rode up my skin.

"mmm you are so beautiful. You know that?" He gazed at me for a moment before kissing my lips softly, working his way down my jaw and throat.

I let out a breathy moan as he made is descent, kissing my neck everywhere but on my mark. I knew his game - he was saving it for last to really rile me up.

"Zaryyyn!" I whined, wanting him to take the prize.

His hands roved up the under side of my thighs and he leaned up to whisper in my ear. "This isn't the only thing I had in mind. There's still one more thing I want that you haven't given me yet." He smirked as he kneeled, pressing me down on the bed and unlocking my legs from behind his muscled and narrow waist.

Staring at him in disbelief as to why he just put me down and got up, I rose my brows with my mouth agape. "What do you mean? Where are you going??" He didn't say a word, but reappeared with two thin ropes and I knew exactly what he wanted now.