Surprise

I kept patting his chest, until he breathing was at a steady pace again. What could have gotten him all riled up like that? I was aching to know. I sucked in a deep breath and sat on the edge of my bed. What the hell just happened?

It was already 4:59 in the morning. I was still sitting on the edge of my bed staring creepily at my hot boss. I couldn't help but wonder what he dreamt about.

Out of now where my stupid alarm clock decided to go off. I hurriedly went over to my bed side table and hit the snooze button. I froze when I heard my boss move around on my bed. I turned to my boss and I saw his eyes abruptly flutter open. My sleep deprived dark brown eyes met his emerald green ones. My heart thumped so loudly that I swear that the whole neighborhood could hear it.

Breaking our gaze, my boss sat up. "What am I doing here?" He asked.

"You don't remember?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

His eyes grew wide. "Don't tell me we had sex."

I quickly shook my head. "Oh no no.."

He sighed in relief. "Thank the lord, I could never look at myself if I had done it with someone like you."

I stared at him with shock. Anger filled my chest. "What do you mean by someone like you?" I squinted my eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Look I don't mean to offend you, but I only have sexual contact with the best."

I clenched my teeth. "I think you should leave." I said, trying to stay cool.

"Don't be late on your first day of work." He said and left.

I let out a loud groan and face planted on my pillow. How can someone be so rude and not care about anything. I can't believe I helped him last night, I should've just left him in his car.

I reached my boss's floor and headed towards Katie.

"Good morning." Katie greeted cheerfully.

I forced a small on my face and managed a hello. Katie led me to my office, which was right next to my asshole of a boss. The room was elegant yet simple. A medium sized glass desk was placed near the huge floor to celling window.

"Just wait until Mr. Bentley calls you into discuss your responsibilities." Katie says as she shuts the wooden door behind her.

I walk over to my desk and sit in the comfortable chair. On the desk there was a mac book, a telephone, and some ordinary office supplies. The phone starts to ring and I quickly pick it up.

That asshole told me to come to his office. I walked into his spacious office with a forced smile on my face.

"Sit." He motioned.

I do as I'm told. He hands me a pad and pen.

"At precisely 7:05 I want a coffee from Starbucks placed on my desk. Next I want you to respond to emails. Then schedule all my appointments and I also want you to print the documents I send you." My boss ordered.

He went on and on about all the stuff I needed to do. He went on for about 15 minutes straight. After he was done with all his demands I asked, "Is that all?" He nodded. I turned to leave.

"Think you can handle it?" He shouted behind me.

I turned to face him and gave him a thumbs up. I turned towards the door and rolled my eyes. "Anything for you my majesty." I whispered sarcastically.

I sat down in my comfy chair and started doing my work. Every hour I had to bring him a cup of warm water with a freshly cut lemon. By lunch time I was already exhausted. My idiot of a boss didn't tell me when my lunch break was. I didn't know why, but I was still pissed at my boss. I usually get over rude people.

I knocked on my boss's office door. A deep voice told me to come in.

"What?" He snapped without even glancing up.

"I just wanted to know when my lunch break was?" I asked.

"Whenever I tell you it's time for your break." That hot idiot stated.

I left without saying anything. He never called me to tell me it was time for my lunch break. It was already 5:00 in the afternoon. My stomach growled. I didn't even eat breakfast. I didn't even know when I was supposed to go home.

Once again I was knocking on my boss's door and I was told to come in.

"What time do I get to go home?" I asked, not trying to hide my exhaustion.

He looked up at me as I leaned on the door trying to keep my eyes open.

"Can you do something for me before you leave?"

"Uh sure." I replied without even asking what he wanted.

A smile crept across his face. "Great let's go."

I forced my eyes open. "Wait, go where?

"You'll see." He said.

I sighed. I was so hungry. I thought about a large cheesy, greasy pepperoni pizza that I was going to order when I got home.

My boss pulled up near a fancy looking building.

"What's this place?" I asked.

"A restaurant." He rolled his eyes."

"Why did you take me to a restaurant?"

"Just get out of the car." He sighed.

I roll my eyes and get out of the car. The restaurant is dim. I see a bunch of couples sitting and chatting. My boss stops in front of a nicely dressed couple. The woman was in a nice long black silly dress. Her green eyes were welcoming. She was overall gorgeous. The man was in a suit and he looked almost handsome, but not in that kind of way.

"Darling." The women smiled and pulled my boss in for a hug.

"Mother." My boss stated while still in her embrace.

Why am I here again? I ask myself. Suddenly I smell the aroma of delicious food. I stare at everyone's plates of food. Oh my god it looked so good. Suddenly a warm hand snaked around my waist causing me to take a sharp breath.

"Mom, dad, this is my fiancé." My boss said.

I stared at him in shock. Did he say what I think he said?