Awkward

My body, once again feels too warm. My boss's body was right on mine. I hate myself for liking this feeling so much. How many times do I have to remind myself that this is all just pretend.

I reach for my phone and see a text from Ryder. It makes me smile.

RYDER: Good morning. ;)

ME: Morning. :)

RYDER: You busy today?

ME: I think I'm free.

Ryder: Wanna have lunch with me?

ME: I'd love to

RYDER: Meet me in the lobby around 3?

ME: Okay.

RYDER: See you then.

I smile at the thought of me with a super hot guy. Cliche, I know. Suddenly, I feel a strong hand snake around my waist and flip me onto my back. I stare up to see the most gorgeous pair of radiant green eyes.

"I thought I told you that you weren't allowed to see him again!" My boss growled.

I won't lie, his voice sent chills down my spine. "We're just friends and you shouldn't have been invading my privacy."

He lowered his face toward mine, "No means no sweetheart."

His closeness was making me very uncomfortable. I wasn't even looking at his eyes anymore. I was staring wide eyed at the white ceiling. "Are you saying I can't have friends now?"

"You can, but I have to approve." He states.

He was starting to piss me off. I pulled my eyes away from the celling and gave my boss the scariest death look I could give. "No where in the contract does it state that I can only be friends with people you approve of."

He squints his eyes at me. "I'm your fiancé and you will do as I say."

I laugh a little. "Pretend fiancé." We lay there giving each other death looks for a few minutes. "Please get off of me." I say in a demanding tone.

He haves me a stupid smirk. "Wow, no woman has ever asked me to get off of them before."

I roll my eyes. "They must have had really bad taste in men."

"I know you like me, don't deny it sweetheart," he says in a seductive voice.

I trail my fingers gently along his back and he tenses. "Are you sure you're not the one falling for me?"

He lets out a low chuckle. "Don't play that game with me."

I felt his fingers gently on my stomach. I jump a little.

I see him smirking above me. "Awe are you affected by my touch?"

I smile at him. I move my hand towards his chest and I twisted his nipple as hard as I could. Instantly he jumped right off of me.

He stood there looking at me with a devilishly looking grin. "Baby, if you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask."

This man is so exasperating. "I'm going to leave before I kill all of your sperm," I try to say calmly.

My boss laughs. "Babe you couldn't kill all my sperm because my doctor said I have super sperm."

I look at him with a disgusted face. What the hell is super sperm? I needed to get away from him. "I'm leaving," I say in a nice tone.