Talk to Me

A sudden flash of panic hit my stomach. I stared at Grayson wide eyed. I didn't really want to see what Alex looked like at this moment.

"What do you care Alex?" Grayson sneered.

Alex walked to the side of me and stood close. "Did you kiss him?" Alex asked me again.

I turned and faced him. His face was cold. "Yeah, I did."

Alex's eyes adverted towards Grayson. "Leave, now."

Grayson laughed. "This is my company too, don't forget."

Alex looked as if he was about to kill Grayson. It was scary. There was no way in hell that I' was going to be the reason a fight happened. "Alex, can I talk to you in your office?"

He didn't respond. They were still having a glaring contest. I took Alex's hand and interlaced our fingers. Alex broke his glare and looked at me. "Let's go," I say quietly. Alex looked back at Grayson who was staring intently at me with hurt eyes. Guilt overwhelmed me. I turned and walked back to Alex's office with his hand in mine. I let go as soon as the door closed behind us.

"How far did it go?"

"It was just a kiss Alex."

"I can't believe you," Alex stated in a tone that made me angry.

"Don't act like a saint Alex because your not," I rolled my eyes.

"How could you kiss him? Did you have feelings for him? How long had that little thing been going on?"

"When was the last time you kissed Ainsley? When was the last time you fucked her?"

"Don't turn this around on me Ana."

"You get to be angry with me for one kiss and I don't have the right to be furious with you and Ainsley?"

"I haven't done anything."

"Alex, come on. I knew you guys were screwing each other's brains out." Saying it out loud made me want to vomit.

"You knew. Were you ever going to tell me you kissed Grayson?"

"Alex, this thing between us, hasn't even gone on for twenty four hours yet so I wasn't really thinking about if I would tell you or not." Alex didn't say a word. "When was the last time you and Ainsley had sex?"

"A few weeks ago," he said without batting a lash.

"Good to know."

"Just tell me, did you have feelings for him?"

"No," I said without hesitation. "Did you have feelings for Ainsley?"

"No."

I didn't respond. I didn't know if I believed him. "We stood in silence for a while.

"Do you know what bothers me?" He asked while toying with the necklace around my neck.

"What?"

"That you would kiss my brother, but not me."

"We've kissed before Alex, plenty of times."

"Yeah, but that's when I ordered you to."

"I want for you to want to kiss me," Alex said softly.

I do want to kiss you. Right here. Right now. "What makes you think I don't?"

"You haven't done it," he pointed out.

I gave him a small smile. "Well we haven't been doing this long. Hasn't even been a whole day."

"I know, I know. But how slow are you planning on taking it?"