A Good Day Runined

My eyes open easily this morning. My head feels empty and I feel good. I need some water. My feet drag my body to the kitchen and I find Alex trying to open a bottle of orange juice. "Need some help?"

He groans in frustration. "Yes please."

I walk over and open the orange juice bottle with no problem.

"Thanks, it's a drag that my right arm is broken."

I give him a look of sympathy. "I'm sure it will heal in no time. If you ever need anything, just ask." With that I turn to the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

"Well there is something you can do," Alex says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I wouldn't mind if you helped me in the office today with some of my work."

"Sure I don't mind," I respond.

He smiled. "Great."

"You want some breakfast?" I offered.

"Yeah I would love some."

"What would you like?" I ask in a pleasing tone. I felt good today. I was just in a good mood. Oddly in a good mood.

"Anything's fine."

"Pancakes okay?" I ask.

He gives me a smile. "Of course."

Wow, I don't know what it was but I felt so light and alert. I haven't felt this way in a long time. Plus it was a beautiful sunny day. I make the pancake mix and smile to myself for no reason. My mind seemed so blank like I could think about anything.

"You seem to be in a good mood today," I hear Alex say.

I turn the stove on and add a bit of oil to the pan. "I guess I am."

"Any particular reason?"

I stir the mix a little more. "Not that I know of."
I start making the pancakes and I also fry some bacon too.

I put some food on a plate and give it to Alex. "Breakfast is served."

"Thanks."

I get both of us a fork and we start eating.

"These are really good," Alex comments.

I smile. "Thank you."

After I get done eating I get ready to go to work with Alex. It feels like ages since I've been to he office. I end up wearing a white sleeved dress with matching pointy white heels. I felt fancy today and decided to curl my hair. After some makeup I'm ready to conquer my day.

I walk out to the living room and Alex wasn't there. He better hurry he's already late for work, but I guess it doesn't really matter considering he's the boss. I wait about ten minutes and he's still not done. I walk to his room and knock on the door. "Are you almost ready? We should probably get going."

The door opens revealing a naked Alex with only boxers on. I immediately turn my body around so I can't see him.

"I'm having trouble getting dressed with this arm. Would you mind helping?" Alex asks.