Shrink

As we got to the nice restaurant everyone seemed to stare at us. Probably because we were in party clothes rather than fancy appropriate clothes but who cares. "What clubs did you want to go to tonight?"

Cara sipped on her wine before answering. "I only had one in mind. The Rouix."

"I've never been there," I say.

"I have and I think it's become my favorite." We both finished our meals and we literally sat for two more hours just catching up. 

Alex's driver who's name I learned was Paul dropped us off at the entrance and there was a huge line. We waited in the long line but we didn't mind, we had so much to talk about.

When we finally did enter, the loud music blared in my ears and the smell of alcohol and too much cologne lingered in the air. Cara and I immediately hit the dance floor. I usually wasn't a big fan of clubbing but tonight, I felt good.

We bought drinks. Lots of drinks. Some were even donated by men. I knew I was a lightweight but I continued to drink. My body was burning and I bet my face was rosy. We danced, we drank, and danced some more.

We both stumbled out of the club with two left feet. My head was cloudy and everything was so funny.

"That's sooooo funnnny," Cara laughed historically.

"I don't know what were laughing at," I laughed so hard tears were coming out.

"Mean either but it's so funny!"

A few second later, I recognized the limo that brought us here. What was the drivers name? Peter! I laughed even more. "The limo drivers name is PETER!"

Cara clutched her stomach as she laughed more. Suddenly Peter came around and opened the door for us. I stepped in because my feet we're killing me! I threw them off and started eating some snacks.

"Give me some of those Pringles!" Cara demanded.

These Pringles were so good. Sour cream and onion. "I want to eat all of them."

"No!" Cara tried to snatch the chips from me and she succeeded.

"Cara your such an A hole!"

"Miss, we have arrived at your apartment," I heard Peter say.

"Bye Cara! Now give me back my Pringles."

"Bye!" Cara scrambled out of the car taking my Pringles with her and slamming the door in my face.

"I'll make sure she gets into her apartment," Peter said.

"Get my Pringles back from her Peter!"

"I'll see what I can do Miss."

I started singing random songs to myself. Then, Peter came back. "PETER! Where are my Pringles sirrrr?"

"I'm sorry, but Cara ate them all already."

"Noooooooooo! Why do all the bad things happen to me?"

"I'm sure Mr. Bentley will buy you some more."

Alex. Alex Bentley. Mine. "Can I ask you a question Peter?"

"It's actually Paul Miss, but of course you can."

"Alex is soooooo handsome. How can someone be so sexy?"

Paul coughed. "I think you should get a little rest back there Miss."

"I just want to know why Alex makes my insides melt!" Peter didn't respond. Rude. I continued to sing pop song out loud until Peter parked. I was home! I didn't wait up for Peter as I ran towards the elevator.