Some of The Main Characters

Tiny a.k.a Tiffany Reed.(26)

 I’m Tiffany but my girls call me tiny. I have four bestfriends: Kim, Vanessa, and Raynell. I am a married to a wonderful, faithful man Calvin Reed(27). He is a lawyer. We have been only married for a year now. I have no kids. We are actually working on that. I am a black woman. Light skin is my color. I have hazel eyes and blonde hair. Everyone says I am a Keri Hilson look alike but with a booty. Its medium sized and I have a set of medium sized tits to match. In addition, my man loves it. AHH!

Kim(25)

Kim is the name. I have four bestfriends: Tiny, Vanessa, and Raynell I have a boyfriend soon to be husband, Aaron(28) and two kids: a girl and a boy named Asia(3) and Nathan(5). I’m dark skin. Some people say i look like Kelly Rowland which i do. Some even say that i mostly look like K. Michelle, that to. We look just alike. But you can tell the difference. I have a small mole on the right side if my face. Just like Marilyn. I have natural black hair that is curly. And life is good.

Vanessa(25)

I am single ready to mingle. I have four bestfriends: Tiny, Kim, and Raynell. I am Puerto Rican with light brown eyes and dark brown hair, with kissable lips. I always have to keep my hair, nails, and feet done. You can call me divalicious. I am also not your average Puerto Rican. In high school I used to be called Judy. Why? Cuz an ass like mine, wew! You’ll understand.

Raynell(23)

Im Raynell, but everyone calls me Rayne. I have four bestfriends: Tiny, Kim, and Vanessa. I am lights skinned with a small waist and a pretty ass face. Thick in the hips as well. I have light brown eyes and I just recently dyed my hair red. Yes you probably getting the picture of why I have red hair and why everyone knows me as Rayne. People, I’m a stripper. The baddest stripper who gets hella money. I also have this sexy ass man on the side. He always come to see me.